Bored

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Right who’s coming the pretend pub? … what you having and and what’s the gambler of choice you loved  to play

Mine a Guinness/ cider pint with a splash of black current and snake and adders or Dracula

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Pint of Jameson’s and bobby dazzler fruit machine

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Pint of Fosters/Carling or a cider and black. Fruit machine would have to be either the old 10p cops n robbers or crazy fruits ? I loved the big brother and the Simpsons ones, but they dont bring back as many memories as the first two.. along with tupenny nudger ?

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Spiker the biker or haunted house.

Some kind of spiced rum diet pepsi ice and a slice of lime (lime is important! ?)

@winningbird tupenny nudger! They were the days! I remember (about 20 years ago)

Our local arcade having a bunch of these. All in a block and there was like 20 of us either playing or crowding around, convinced there was a trick to the £5 super gamble ones.

Get a win. Hold in the gamble  (‘jump’) it to upto 60p. If you hit the 80p jump it to £1.60 (no lose super gamble) then try ‘jump’ to £5 ???? I remember getting £25 from £1 using this method so everyone was convinced it worked haha

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

You guys are my hero’s ….. round on me

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Pdavidson88 wrote:

Spiker the biker or haunted house.

Some kind of spiced rum diet pepsi ice and a slice of lime (lime is important! ?)

@winningbird tupenny nudger! They were the days! I remember (about 20 years ago)

Our local arcade having a bunch of these. All in a block and there was like 20 of us either playing or crowding around, convinced there was a trick to the £5 super gamble ones.

Get a win. Hold in the gamble  (‘jump’) it to upto 60p. If you hit the 80p jump it to £1.60 (no lose super gamble) then try ‘jump’ to £5 ???? I remember getting £25 from £1 using this method so everyone was convinced it worked haha

There was 100% a method to that gamble ? the hold and quick press worked 9/10 times ? they should bring back these better fruit machines rather than the shitty deal or no deal 25p-£1 plays they have now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)