Book of ra magic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Been playing this a lot still and find it is shocking. I can get the feature pretty easy but a retrigger is like hens teeth, and never get more than 3 expansion’s . anybody had loads of retriggers or a full screen yet?

TazKirk WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I got a full screen of aces but no retriggers I think it’s a lot harder to get a 100x plus, full screens and retriggers then the other book of ra but I think if you get that one good bonus it will go mental and pay 1000s times bet

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m with you there, retrigger hard to come by, i managed it once and it paid quite nicely on a recent video but i had given it quite a few goes before then!

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Come on guys, get real its bound to be harder to retrigger, all that extra potential has to be paid for somewhere!

Only managed 1 retrigger so far myself but was only low rolling at the time and got 255x bet which was ok  Think it could be a while before we see a 3+ retrigger tho  lets face it its got potential to be as brutal as magic mirror and we all know what that can be like, i not even retriggered that yet ever 🙁

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I played my first magic mirror at weekend, got a bonus and 3 retriggers so I don’t think it is as hard as ra magic.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Geordiemark42 wrote:

I played my first magic mirror at weekend, got a bonus and 3 retriggers so I don’t think it is as hard as ra magic.

Hardly a large enough sample size to make that sort of aspersion haha! I’ve struggled to bonus both of these over hundreds and hundreds of spins in the past.

For a long time Magic Mirror was one of my lowest RTP slots, I have had one big win since then that has changed that. Yet to have one on Ra Magic but I’m sure the time will come – the RTP has to balance out eventually!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)