Book of dead on 1line yes or no?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I personally love it on one line because I find it bonuses much more, as I get pretty much nothing in the base. How do you like to book?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

OOooh not really thought about trying this one like that really, do you find you get a good enough play out of it like that?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Definitely, The highest I dared to try it was on Β£1 though. As if it goes dead it seems to eat badly. Most of the time I get bonus within 100 spins and had several full lines of Kings and Aces πŸ™‚

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw
    Slotsofun WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Don’t like it and wouldn’t try it. In bonus when it expands on 1 line does it not only pay for that 1 line, so doesn’t make a difference there?

It’s a volatile enough game on 10 line.

gary408 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I prefer doing it on 5 lines, that way no matter what win you get in the base game it will cover your stake and if you get the bonus you still get the same payout on 5 lines as you would on 10 if your overall stake would be the same

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

I have played it on 5 lines, but it just makes me anxious. I just know the explorer line is coming in on one of the lines I have turned off. Would be the biggest tilt ever! πŸ™

Hoden22 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I love one line on 10p you can win Β£500 that’s good enough..plus in the bonus you get a better return..one line is best πŸ˜‰

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Think of the bigger picture you have plenty of time to spin on slots including book of dead, why not go for it? Imagine getting 5 explorers on 1 line? Also you will be paid the same for the explorer expansions,Β  if your coin is 20p on one line you’ll get a grand. It’s entirely up to you which way to play it, I just like max variance.

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I played it on fewer lines by mistake and it took multiple deposits chasing a bonus. Eventually the bonus hit, getting me half my money back. Annoyed when I realised how I had played it. Full ten lines for me if I play it now and maybe only 20 spins because it takes too long to bonus and that rubbish red/ black card gamble.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Spidermint wrote:

I have played it on 5 lines, but it just makes me anxious. I just know the explorer line is coming in on one of the lines I have turned off. Would be the biggest tilt ever! ?

LOL this would definitely happen to me!

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Hoden22 wrote:

I love one line on 10p you can win Β£500 that’s good enough..plus in the bonus you get a better return..one line is best ?

Gotta try this!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Good luck @Wondersie πŸ™‚

BigR WANTED $2
    Outlaw

i personally play on 5 lines only never tried one line on book of dead

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I told yous so…. πŸ˜› Not to brag or anything but damn that went well in such a short amount of time!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)