Book of dead on 1line yes or no?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Haha the line of 10’s was great but then the bonus landed straight after, madness mate! Got to be happy with that lol

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haha the line of 10’s was great but then the bonus landed straight after, madness mate! Got to be happy with that lol

I mentioned mainly because you get so many lines of kings and aces its nuts, because everything pays so big with just one line active. Balance kept going for ages on it :).

Also great Kraken hit, I didn’t have the patience to auto it when I played it I just spammed with space bar but, I might do it on a 0 second delay auto-clicker to be even lazier!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Doesnt work, just had a look. RTP and Bonus chance is the same at 1 in 130ish spins.

Its actually a miniscule amount less profitable vs RTP to play 1 line over 10

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Doesnt work, just had a look. RTP and Bonus chance is the same at 1 in 130ish spins.

Although you are probably right, 1 line is better if your bankroll not as big or if playing for long periods of time(like the Bandit does). It gives us lowrollers a chance at that explorer line on a decent stake…you can’t get £500 in one spin unless in bonus using 10x1p.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Although you are probably right, 1 line is better if your bankroll not as big or if playing for long periods of time(like the Bandit does). It gives us lowrollers a chance at that explorer line on a decent stake…you can’t get £500 in one spin unless in bonus using 10x1p.

I do agree, however getting an explorer line is hard enough as it is. Doing it on just the one line reduces the odds to just 1/10th of that. Very slim, but not impossible I guess!

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Don’t think it works like that think you would get a different line on 10 lines

think it’s there just to make you think fuck should of played it on 10lines!

thats what I tell myself

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

The explorer line is the dream but it’s more the fact I hit full lines of kings and aces often enough to keep balance going.

A few weeks ago I got 2quid odd from free rounds, went on book and left it with 60 odd after a couple of features and a lot of non premium full lines.

If I’d been on 10lines it would have potentially bust me before the first feature came in. As I bet from 5p to I think 15-20p. It’s not the first time I’ve managed to build it on book this way either. Overall I may lose out but I like fast results 😉

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

The explorer line is the dream but it’s more the fact I hit full lines of kings and aces often enough to keep balance going.

A few weeks ago I got 2quid odd from free rounds, went on book and left it with 60 odd after a couple of features and a lot of non premium full lines.

If I’d been on 10lines it would have potentially bust me before the first feature came in. As I bet from 5p to I think 15-20p. It’s not the first time I’ve managed to build it on book this way either. Overall I may lose out but I like fast results ?

You’ve definitely just got lucky there mate! Same RTP, just higher variance.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

moonspamster wrote:

If I’d been on 10lines it would have potentially bust me before the first feature came in. As I bet from 5p to I think 15-20p. It’s not the first time I’ve managed to build it on book this way either. Overall I may lose out but I like fast results ?

To be honest thinking about it, I think the main reason for me playing this way is I can’t be arsed watching so many little wins like three 10s etc and I don’t like the lightning bolt button(can rip even quicker) so 1 line is the happy medium for me 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

moonspamster wrote:

To be honest thinking about it, I think the main reason for me playing this way is I can’t be arsed watching so many little wins like three 10s etc and I don’t like the lightning bolt button(can rip even quicker) so 1 line is the happy medium for me ?

Don’t blame you, I’ve always hated <1x wins on slots. I’d rather they just removed them and improved the odds of getting the bigger wins! Those small wins must contribute so much to the overall RTP and it just ruins the potential really!

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

This is great but also saddening one more in the line(scatter trigger) would be 5000x. I’ll get it eventually!

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

1 line is a good strategy to build. Low rolled it on 1 line to a BR of £10 then raised to get a BR of £110 then my normal greedy git mode kicked in and I ripped the balance on £2 per 1 line lmao. Imagine the hit on that if I got a ridicularse Rocknrolla ronzacappa! it feels good to low roll to get a shot at the dream money because slots are so volatile I thought why not.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Another thing I’ve heard is if you set the coins to 5 and the coin size to the bet you want to do it plays better? Instead of playing 0.10 for example play 0.02 and 5 coins. Worth a bash I guess!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

Another thing I’ve heard is if you set the coins to 5 and the coin size to the bet you want to do it plays better? Instead of playing 0.10 for example play 0.02 and 5 coins. Worth a bash I guess!

It’ll be exactly the same, no doubt whatsoever in my mind about that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)