Bonanza Tourette’s outburst

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

firstly happy Christmas and a prosperous new year and all that.being middle aged and having gambled for a long time losses and near misses pretty much go over my head these days.i remain calm and relaxed when gambling in any form but last night I fucking lost it.playing £1 stake got the bonus in all going well up to 14 x when this fucker rolled in.bang bang bang bang wilds across the top, purple diamonds on reel two to six 2x3x3x2x2 which makes 72 of the fuckers x 100x if it was full line equals 7200  x 14x equals a lot.first reel was a purple ace which at first made me think I hit it.quickly realised not and proceeded to go into meltdown.finding it hard to get that one out my head.hoping I worked it out wrong so wasn’t as bad as I first thought.anyway onwards and upwards will probably laugh about it by tomorrow.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I wouldn’t get too down about it, everyone knows it’s predetermined (contrary to what the developers say, because why wouldn’t they? ?)

Id wager that it could produce a spin like that for an entire bonus, and end with 0x, and people would STILL say it’s random lol

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Had terrible luck with bonanza recently, and some good luck.. best is a 17 spinner, then 2 spins later another 17 spinner… now let me tell you … THAT is like getting shit on by the only seagull in the uk twice. 🙂

Then i’ve had £700 and then £500 on £1 and then £2 with no bonus… which is crushing.

Like you had one screen that could have been epic.. on £1 stake, had green diamonds on every reel, except the 5th.. paid 150x in the normal game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)