Bonanza – 1456 Spins to hit a Bonus!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    saint900 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

As said above, i spent almost 3 HOURS on the game trying to get a bonus ! I had 50 Euro left on my account and thought i would i give bonanza a bash. I started at 3:21 and got the Bonus at 6:13. On 40 cent. I didnt reload, because the game kept me around 30 – 40 euro the whole time. Bonus gave me 9 Euro. I cant think of a reason why this would be in the game? Why would someone program something like this into a game.

Almost 1500 Spins !!!! Without a Bonus. Someone Top this plz.

I have no words.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

We have a member who loves Bonanza and plays it a LOT, his worst is over 16,000 spins…. sixteen thousand! That is when you are allowed to throw everything in the house out the window!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I used to play a lot of Bonanza, never had the patience to give it a thousand plus spins, let alone sixteen thousand. But I have to say, it was very rare for me to not get a bonus inside a couple hundred spins, I think only twice I got to 500 and gave up. My lowest recorded bonus win was 4x, my highest was over 1000x, my average was about 150x and I had quite a few in the 300-600x range.

But you have to look at it this way: quite often after a run of 100 spins, you’re only down 30 spins worth of credit. Sometimes you’re up even without a bonus. Frequent bonuses or the base game floating your balance; you’re simply not gonna get both on any slot.

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

People like it because of the quite High Varience, yeah it usually takes the piss to bonus and the bonuses usually dont pay past 100x….BUT now and again it will go bonkers, like the other day someone on here posed a 20p bonus going for a little over £1100.

So yeah its programmed like that to attrract players who like the High Varience style slot.

I’ve had close to a 4000x Bonus but i’ve span around 95000 spins on it and barring that one miracle bonus the rest have not set the world alight.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

But rather than being mad, I would think of it this way,.. yeah the bonus took 3hours, yeah the bonus was turd but if you did 40cent spins anywhere else with a €50 deposit, your money would most likely have lasted a few minutes, maybe half hour.

That’s good going in my eyes, I know the annoyance of that game too so I can sympathize with you.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

38 spins to bonus and hit over 5000x  a few days ago .and got back to back bonus few weeks back

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Lol That was the win i mentioned, amazing hit dude …rare as hell though!

Dorin9 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

this game is hard to get a bonus , i’ve done friday more then 800 spins on £1 no luck ,no great hits  just gone busted

but yesterday , one of the streamers had 2 bonuses in f..king 20 spins !! i couldn’t belive it , 150x and 350x

last bonus i had on bonanza was 5x , brutal is this game !

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Last night I spunked £700 on bonanza on £1-2 stake with no bonus. It was hours and hours and hours, then I gave up.

I remember looking at the stats on Bonanza that some other forum had come up with. They had players share their data and it was like an average of 400 spins to get the bonus and it paid on average 100x.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve never understood why Bonanza is always considered one of the, if not the, best slot out there. Always in the top most played list on most sites also. I find it pretty boring a lot of the time ?

That 5000+x win though is juicy af…

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

<p>38 spins to bonus and hit over 5000x  a few days ago .and got back to back bonus few weeks back </p>

Dirt that just pure filth ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)