Blueprint Troll Slots

What slot trolls you the most?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • King Kong Cash
  • Ted
  • Top Cat
  • Beavis and Butthead
  • Wish Upon a Jackpot
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rwebb555 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Does anyone know why blueprints troll so much?

I just played like 300 spins on king kong cash and had a stupid amount of teases and only 1 bonus which was bottom and paid 9x

you land 2 and the 3rd nearly always misses by 1!

Has anyone noticed when you get the bonus boost and it adds loads like 36 it misses but if it adds 10 you get the bonus lol

Same as return of kong if it adds 99 its a shit win but if it adds 47 it connects all the way

max megaways spin rarely give a win but the spin after with 2000 megaways hits

I just don’t get why they have to troll so much? Too many of the reel upgrades pay less than 1x

Just got it on pig wizard popped in 2 wild reels and paid 8p on 20p stake

I thought the idea of slots if the more we spin the more money they make so why do they do this shit that makes as close the game instead of keep spinning?

Nothing worse then being 100x down finally get something and it pays 0x – 1x 🙁

I like the goonies bonus boost as it lands 9/10 games i think TED has to be the worse one as it feels like it lands 1/10

Oh yeah speaking of king kong cash the other day i landed 4 bonus symbols and instead of removing the bottom feature and spinning it just skipped that and went straight to big money which i thought was random? paid 100x

rwebb555 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just did 250 spins on Ted and the lazy git didn’t get up once!

loved the game when it came out! Lots of bonuses and farting but now its way too hard to bonus 🙁

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

The vast majority of Blueprints, particularly ones in the style of Kong, Ted, Wish Upon A Jackpot, that one with the ants etc. are basically FOBT games that you’re playing online. 500x jackpot, miserable bonuses, loads of missing teases, wouldn’t surprise me if the RTP was only 90-92% on most of them. I don’t see the appeal. The ones they do under the Megaways licence are a bit better.

rwebb555 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

i did like them as megaways as too hard to bonus i still haven’t had a bonanza bonus! How long that slot been out? lol

blueprints normally are more fun and i’m happy to be even or slightly down but when they do nothing and just bonus tease its boring!

I finally got a random feature after 4-500 spins and it pay 0x and 1 bonus which gambled and lost for a whopping 5x mystery win

I’m on the skybet super boost 4 players 1 shot on target – seems easy enough…

HT now and not 1 has managed it yet lol

Just not my day i guess

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

rwebb555 wrote:

i did like them as megaways as too hard to bonus i still haven’t had a bonanza bonus! How long that slot been out? lol

blueprints normally are more fun and i’m happy to be even or slightly down but when they do nothing and just bonus tease its boring!

I finally got a random feature after 4-500 spins and it pay 0x and 1 bonus which gambled and lost for a whopping 5x mystery win

I’m on the skybet super boost 4 players 1 shot on target – seems easy enough…

HT now and not 1 has managed it yet lol

Just not my day i guess

Yesterday’s super boost was good, Sterling and Jimenez to have 2 each on target, was in within about 50 minutes. 6/1.

shakinaces WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I can just about live with the crazy amount of teases for the bonus, the thing that trolls me so much with these are the hidden feature…

You’re already testing our patience by landing scatters on the first two reels and then missing…

So why do you have to programme in for Griffin to wake up and start floating across the screen, making us think we’re finally gonna get a decent win or bonus, only to explode as you reach the centre of the screen.

And then stop our autoplays as if we have just hit our win-stop.

Such tilting games 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I always thought they done it too fuck up the auto spins, no idea why ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The one that gets to me . Is primal with all that fire and it misses 2nd or 3rd reel . It seems to constantly do it .

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just want to add that goonies should be at the top of this list haha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)