Black and White gamble future

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hi there.

Since we all know nowhow to build up balance and crack the reel kings gamble future using well traind bandits trigger happy fingers ??  which can be of use on any other same gamble type games I wonder if anyone have idea  or system in place on how to crack black&white gamble future to win me double – triple- quadruple or more of  any wins any wins within bonuses?  I think have one and so far is giving slow but sure progress.  ??

Oncei am 100% i will post some video but if anyone already have it designed tested …please share with me ????????

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I read that 3 times now and each time I get more confused. Can you try and rephrase it? Guessing English isnt your native language so sorry if this is hard!

SeiZui WANTED $9
    Outlaw

are you serious?

there you go m8…

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>refrazed … </span>

1. Yes im not native and thank you for pointing that out so beautifully.

2. If you are ..  then i dont understand why wouldn’t you  get what im saying because even though im not NATIVE my grmmar was ok except for few  mistypes….

or maybe you are not on the subject…. anyways i gotta go.  Sayonara mofo

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

@SeiZui I highly doubt eejit meant that in a nasty way. It’s just the way its worded that makes it a bit difficult to understand. 🙂

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

SeiZui wrote:

are you serious?

there you go m8…

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>refrazed … </span>

1. Yes im not native and thank you for pointing that out so beautifully.

2. If you are ..  then i dont understand why wouldn’t you  get what im saying because even though im not NATIVE my grmmar was ok except for few  mistypes….

or maybe you are not on the subject…. anyways i gotta go.  Sayonara mofo

I dont know how much more “beautifully” I can word this and not cause you any anguish.

I wrote that as nicely as i could as your post makes no sense to read, thats why noone has answered. I dont even know which game your talking about, or what you are trying to accomplish.

Sorry if your upset dude, but this one isnt on us.

What is black and white anyway?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Think it’s those other gambles on slots like red or black etc

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I think he has a system to crack a slots gamble feature – called black and white. I await the video with baited breath.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Good luck to you sir if you think you have a system to beat the slots. If somehow you did find such a system i wouldn’t share it and sit back and become a millionaire ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I have a system to beat Roulette (100% guaranteed) I’ll be selling videos soon for only £36 a pop. ??

Also Eejit is right. Your post is very hard to decipher and understand and using a grammar checker doesn’t mean it is any easier to understand.

Here’s my translation anyhow:

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>”Hi there.</span>

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Since we all know how to build up a balance and crack the reel kings gamble feature using well trained bandits trigger happy fingers    which can be used on any other slot with the same gamble feature  I wonder if anyone has any idea or a system in place on how to crack the red and black gamble feature to win me double, triple, quadruple or even more on any of my wins or any wins from bonuses?  I think have a method and so far it’s giving slow but sure progress.  </span>

Once I am 100% sure this method works I will post a video but if anyone has already come up with a method then please share it with me.”

If Geeza can also put up a Scottish translation that would be great ?.

But even so that doesn’t really make sense, there is no method to winning a red or black gamble it’s supposedly 50/50 as far as I’m aware. Also not all gamble ladders are the same and Reel King is unique compared to other gamble ladders like the Captain Venture one. I’m not sure what the difference is but I remember The Bandit saying every gamble is 50/50 on the Reel King ladder and that isn’t  the case for other slots that have a gamble ladder feature, perhaps I misheard though..

Feel free to correct  me if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick. ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)