Biggest lottery win

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6857
    Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    Biggest lotto/scratchcard win

    3, 2, 1. Go!

    £91, 4 numbers in 2012. Boosh!

    Only thousands down since 1994 lol

     

    Mark S

    2
    #6872
    wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

    £0 :'(

     

    but…. lottery scratch cards….. £20 haha

    1
    #6914
    Xbobmad WANTED $715
    Outlaw

    Never had more than £10 on the lottery draws, but had £100 on a scratcher, in the only winning month of the last 10 years (December ’17). Same month was also – Two bandit draw winnings (£500 Video Slots Draw, £111 neighbours on Energy Draw), and a £3200 cashout on Video Slots from £7 casino race winnings. Christmas was pretty epic 😀

    2
    1
    #6917
    Seedy WANTED $1,234
    Sheriff

    I don’t do the national lottery but have dabbled with scratch card in the past I’ve had plenty of £10 and £50 a couple £100 and one of each £150 and £250 cards but I found the amount going in was well out of wack to what was possible to get back on buying cards regularly I decided it was best to just chuck a fiver etc change from going the shop and just rely on luck XD

    1
    #6918
    Scouse_Baz WANTED $11
    Outlaw

    I used to love scratchcards, but I rarely buy any now and haven’t played the lotto for years.

    #6921
    Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    Xbobmad wrote:

    Never had more than £10 on the lottery draws, but had £100 on a scratcher, in the only winning month of the last 10 years (December ’17). Same month was also – Two bandit draw winnings (£500 Video Slots Draw, £111 neighbours on Energy Draw), and a £3200 cashout on Video Slots from £7 casino race winnings. Christmas was pretty epic ?

    £3200 cash out from £7?! Bloody hell mate. I won a bandit draw back in November actually – 3rd prize on the Videoslots draw.

    Seems like you just attract the winners mate. Better get buying those lotto tickets 😉

    Mark S

    2
    #6922
    Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    Seedy wrote:

    I don’t do the national lottery but have dabbled with scratch card in the past I’ve had plenty of £10 and £50 a couple £100 and one of each £150 and £250 cards but I found the amount going in was well out of wack to what was possible to get back on buying cards regularly I decided it was best to just chuck a fiver etc change from going the shop and just rely on luck XD

    Yeah. 0% chance of a return on those. I think £10 for a scratchcard is fucking exortionate considering the odds of even winning your money back.

    1
    #6929
    Xbobmad WANTED $715
    Outlaw

    Thirstypotato wrote:

    Xbobmad wrote:

    Never had more than £10 on the lottery draws, but had £100 on a scratcher, in the only winning month of the last 10 years (December ’17). Same month was also – Two bandit draw winnings (£500 Video Slots Draw, £111 neighbours on Energy Draw), and a £3200 cashout on Video Slots from £7 casino race winnings. Christmas was pretty epic ?

    £3200 cash out from £7?! Bloody hell mate. I won a bandit draw back in November actually – 3rd prize on the Videoslots draw.

    Seems like you just attract the winners mate. Better get buying those lotto tickets ?

    Mark S

    It’s the power of a DHV 666 Wild on the first spin… One of those days where everything I span bonused and picked a great one. I’ve had no luck since though lol 😀

    #6980
    The Bandit WANTED $5,146
    El Bandito

    I used to have a mad addiction to scratch cards when i was in school! Shocker eh! Never really won much on em either so fk knows why lol

    1
    #7156
    ESCJamie WANTED $28
    Outlaw

    My Mom once won £180 for 4 Numbers back in 2011, We was on holiday is Devon Paighton when a seagull shat on her, so she decide to get a lottery ticket. The same night we watched the numbers come out from our caravan and we had the 4  Numbers out of the 6. My mom thought she won around £50 or somthing, but when cashed it in and local shop they said £180, fair to say she was shocked, Ever since then I do not think there has been a draw where getting 4 numbers has ever won you so much. That was one lucky seagull shit

    1
    1
    #7957
    1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

    Opposite to ESCJamie…..A friend of mine got 4 numbers on a draw one new years eve, borrowed £50 on the strength of it to go out, and the next morning discovered it paid £19 lol, which I think is the lowest ever for 4 numbers

    1
    #8043
    Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

    Most I won on the lottery was £450 on hotpicks with 3 numbers. Its just shit now, way too many games they just got greedy. It use too be good when it was just once a week and only cost you a £1 and there was 8 million up for grabs..I have won £3000 on line with just a £50 start which was pretty good. I had £1000 on a £2 bet drop in on the base game on raging rhino.

    1
    #8453
    T4ylor90 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Never get any good wins in the national lotto but once got £750 for 3 number pick on Irish lotto. Was two years ago now….. nothing since. Would put my sons birth date numbers on every main draw but now my daughter on the go gave up playing two sets of numbers twice a week. Ladbrokes have had enough money off me without playing the Irish lotto too ha ha

    #8850
    sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

    3s 2d

    #8870
    Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

    Is it just me or are scratchcards getting worse? Rarely even get a token 2£ win anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)