Biggest lottery win

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Andyg81 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Most i’ve won is £120.

Landlord at local pub won £6.5 million on the Euro Lottery.

nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

an ex girlfriend back in the late 90,s got 5 numbers and her 6th was number  24 the 6th number drawn was 25 and the bonus was 34 she got £2000+ so really close to a jackpot or 5+…..    jackpots then were 10mill but there were 3 winners that week.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I tend to get a few fiver scatchcards a month. Most I’ve ever won was £100, also won £50 the other day which was pretty cool. Other than it’s almost always a loss…

Don’t bother with lottery.

pnjsky WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Was at a stag do in liverpool a few years back and went to buy a few cider for sitting in hotel room, cider came to £3 wanted to pay by debit card, guy said minimum spend £5 so got 2 lucky dips to make it up to a fiver, first line won a tenner and on the second got 5 numbers thought i was rich to find out it was only £2500 not bad for something i hadnt intended to do in the first place

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

My mission is to find the diamond of the full of five hundreds scratch cards . I think I have spent about a million pound so far but boy if I see it I actually think I might do a little wee in my knickers. I thought of starting a scratch card channel but that thought lasted all of  5 minutes. ?????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

miss_tasty80 wrote:

My mission is to find the diamond of the full of five hundreds scratch cards . I think I have spent about a million pound so far but boy if I see it I actually think I might do a little wee in my knickers. I thought of starting a scratch card channel but that thought lasted all of  5 minutes. ?????

Out of interest, how many (if any) £500s have you won? I’ve bought a fair few of these and my biggest win to date on them was £50!

Vladukasas WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Bought a scratch card for £10. Won £100, so i took another one, there was another  £100, so i took another one, there was £500, so i took another one . There was 0.. so for £10 i profited  £690..

Henry Hoover fun WANTED $2
    Outlaw

You just got to watch sandwellmobiles channel to see how shit scratch cards are, fair play to the fella he must spend ££££ and wins £

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Henry Hoover fun wrote:

You just got to watch sandwellmobiles channel to see how shit scratch cards are, fair play to the fella he must spend ££££ and wins £

Henry, is it really you? https://youtu.be/3_zJpMz7Cdg

I’ve just realised that looks spammy but it’s really not ?

SIIVION WANTED $2
    Outlaw

My father has played the same numbers since it started in 1994, never a big win, probably under £100. Must be due!!!!!!!

rainbow dust WANTED $8
    Outlaw

4 numbers on lottery twice, think it was £100 and £60

Loads of £400+ wins on thunderball on fb shhh  lol

Won £300 on a scratchcard once but couldnt cash it in my town so had to travel into Bolton, while i was there i bought new coat, pants n trainers with my winnings, A week later, first time i wore my winnings i got fuckin run over!! That was the last i saw of em Haha

Henry Hoover fun WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Henry Hoover fun wrote:

Henry, is it really you? https://youtu.be/3_zJpMz7Cdg

I’ve just realised that looks spammy but it’s really not ?

No spam mate, been following him for years, he lives in my own town, he is quite well known, we around the scratch card tills anyway ??

Karter WANTED $3
    Blocked

Good game, man.

Karter WANTED $3
    Blocked

You are lucky 🙂

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Scratchcards are the worst. Used to buy them regularly and had some decent wins, a few £200 winners and a £500 winner. Never really played the lottery but did win £10,000 on online bingo many moons ago 🙂 subsidied my gambling for a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)