Big Win “x” info.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Blackoutuk WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Evening.

I submitted a couple of decent wins from Diamond Mine All Action…

I thought that a £20 buy in was a 20p stake…??

I had two fairly decent returns (£140 and about £300 on the other).

Shouldn’t the x-value be higher?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah kind of… you didn’t  bonus spending 20p you bonused  spending £20, so your stake was £20 ( even tho it’s sub value was 20p ) if that makes any sense……I’m not sure seedy sees the £20 bonus buy as a 20p stake… tho I could be wrong and seedy hasn’t got to it yet

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I would have thought that @seedy would follow Bandit’s reasoning that a bonus buys ‘x’ is based on the stake not the buy amount, so 700x and 1500x for the two examples.

Either that or he just makes it up as he goes along, gotta watch that Seedy sometimes he tries independent thought ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I would have thought that @seedy would follow Bandit’s reasoning that a bonus buys ‘x’ is based on the stake not the buy amount, so 700x and 1500x for the two examples.

Either that or he just makes it up as he goes along, gotta watch that Seedy sometimes he tries independent thought ?

And then He gets whipped back into the back office …… no rich tea for him

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hey there folks 🙂

As to why I set them to the £20 is because you cannot buy bonuses now in the UK at a per stake so 20p for £20 bonus buy you simply play £20 stake for all action bonus. I hope that makes sense lol I’m a few rums in after finishing streaming pahahah. If however people feel that even though technically there is no stake other than the purchase price on these all action games should be classed like the old bonus buy system let me know on here lol.

Blackoutuk WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Cheers Seedy..  makes sense..  I am more than happy to have that removed then if that’s the case and the other one I submitted..  7x is not all that impressive!!!  Lol.

The only reason I thought different is that the pays were relevant to the 20p stake wins..

Ta muchly…

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Blackoutuk wrote:

Cheers Seedy..  makes sense..  I am more than happy to have that removed then if that’s the case and the other one I submitted..  7x is not all that impressive!!!  Lol.

The only reason I thought different is that the pays were relevant to the 20p stake wins..

Ta muchly…

No problems mate I’m more than happy to change it to stake based win if that’s better for you all. ?

Blackoutuk WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Hi Seedy.

Hope you are safe..  If you could change it to the stake value that would be cracking..  and also approve the other one I submitted for the same game..

Ta muchly.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Blackoutuk wrote:

Hi Seedy.

Hope you are safe..  If you could change it to the stake value that would be cracking..  and also approve the other one I submitted for the same game..

Ta muchly.

I will do mate not at PC at the mo will look at it once I am back. ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

This is sorted for you now mate 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)