Big Win section full of wrong X wins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Not sure who is updating it, but it’s got a lot of mistakes. like the Vault of anubis labeled as 14000x, when its 1400x. Millionaire labeled as 10000x when its 12418x, and that 300 shields win listed as 341840x.

I have seen more mistakes the past months, but these are just some examples.

Not all mistakes are just fatfingered an extra 0 at the end, like this millionaire win which is impressive to get that wrong.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Wormweed wrote:

Not sure who is updating it, but it’s got a lot of mistakes. like the Vault of anubis labeled as 14000x, when its 1400x. Millionaire labeled as 10000x when its 12418x, and that 300 shields win listed as 341840x.

I have seen more mistakes the past months, but these are just some examples.

Not all mistakes are just fatfingered an extra 0 at the end, like this millionaire win which is impressive to get that wrong.

I will check them out wormweed as its me that puts them in it is easier to comment on the actual win though so i can see where I have messed up inputting stuff.

OK just been through them three you listed and each was just missing the decimal point to denote the pence easy mistake to make unfortunately when I’m pushing a lot of them through.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

some of them have had comments for a while without anything happening, so i made a thread about it.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Can’t get the staff ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Lol at Dave getting told off 😀 In his defence, he does process a fuck load of big wins, bound to make the odd mistake, only human aren’t you lad!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The Bandit wrote:

Lol at Dave getting told off ? In his defence, he does process a fuck load of big wins, bound to make the odd mistake, only human aren’t you lad!

Haha Happens occasionally lol some would say I am maybe not human though pahahahha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Lol at Dave getting told off ? In his defence, he does process a fuck load of big wins, bound to make the odd mistake, only human aren’t you lad!

Don’t defend him ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)