Big chief fobt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Has anyone played this??

Had a chat with a lad in work today who said that every time he plays it on a fobt, the very first press always gives a tease (like the Ted fart or goonies green key). I called bollocks so on my lunch I went to betfred armed with 3quid.

A quid in 3 of the 4 fobts and press start on big chief. All 3 of them teased for the booster (basically the Indian comes out and takes a drag of his bong but coughs which is a miss). This happened on all 3. Is this really lucky or just a way of enticing you to play??

Will probably try again at some point. Anyone else experienced this??

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Did they all miss? Bit naughty that is!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Yeah they all missed. It just seams that in this slot the first press is designed to lure you in. I suppose it works because i want to try it again now and I hate fobt machines lol

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

been a few games over the years with first press bias. Is this one a actual tease or just a “welcome to the game”?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Many moons ago on the FOBTs, it was common for newly installed games to give you a decent-ish win on the very first spin, which can only have been to lure in players. But it worked out well for me one day, I discovered a new version of Rainbow Riches installed that very day was guaranteed to give you a 4 leprechaun bonus on the first spin. I went round 7 different bookies that morning and hit it on multiple machines in all of them, best part was I could tell from the pot levels whether anyone had already spun it or not. Made about £900.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Ruthless that but looking at the Spinal Tap run in Bandits last video did anyone else notice that the very first spin always gave below 4 spins pretty much forcing a respin – thought that was a bit dodgy too. It could have just been bad luck but I’m gonna watch a few YT feature buys when I get home to see if it’s a reoccurring theme.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

It is, I’ve mentioned it before. First spin on Spinal Tap can only give you 2-4 of whatever, the published game info also says your best strategy is to reject the first offer.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Many moons ago on the FOBTs, it was common for newly installed games to give you a decent-ish win on the very first spin, which can only have been to lure in players. But it worked out well for me one day, I discovered a new version of Rainbow Riches installed that very day was guaranteed to give you a 4 leprechaun bonus on the first spin. I went round 7 different bookies that morning and hit it on multiple machines in all of them, best part was I could tell from the pot levels whether anyone had already spun it or not. Made about £900.

Was that the rainbow riches that didn’t have pots. It had I think a streak or something instead on reels 2 3 and 4 ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Nah you’re thinking of Golden Charms, one of the very early FOBT games before they had a proper range of slots. Instead of pots in the middle 3 reels you could get Win Streak. I remember the first time it landed, I thought it would be a super feature like the pots on classic RR, but it turned out it was shit and paid about £20.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Ruthless that but looking at the Spinal Tap run in Bandits last video did anyone else notice that the very first spin always gave below 4 spins pretty much forcing a respin – thought that was a bit dodgy too. It could have just been bad luck but I’m gonna watch a few YT feature buys when I get home to see if it’s a reoccurring theme.

It can only give a maximum of 4 spins first time round, that’s the whole point of the fuck it spin again bit, that opens up the bigger numbers!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Big bucks I remember as one of the best games when first came out that game would let you gamble up to 3 or 400 quid literally of a 50p win if you were brave enough of course. The other one was rocky with pots the amount of gold pots won before it got to even 251 quid was unreal even on 20p stake. In them days game did pay well when first installed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)