Big Bass Bonanza – x10 level…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CaptainFish1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi All

Just playing Big Bass and got feature on £1 spins 🙂

After 5 spins had already got 4 fisherman and guaranteed the next level of x2 multi-plyer.  Then after a similar number of spins at x2 level I had already got 4 more fisherman, same happened at level 3!!  By end of level 3 at x3 multi-plyer I had £322 and was flying.

So on to level 4 with x10 multi-plyer….completely blanked out and not a single win.

Got the whole bonus feature on screen shot video and am well pissed at not winning a penny.

Has anyone else;

Ever got to level 4 with x10?

Blanked out at level 4?

Not wanting it to be a sob story (well not too much anyways).  I accept slots do this to you, was just just curious if anyone has ever got level 4 as never seen it before and have seen a lot of vids on Big Bass!

towels WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’m kind of going off the game. It seems like it’s got all this potential in it but it’s not like when Danger retriggers a couple times and you know it can’t do anything other than go mental. This can at any point just do nothing for 10 spins and a bonus is over in seconds. I haven’t had the 10x but the 3x has paid $0 three times in a row for me (only had it three times). I’ll probably play it once or twice a week until I really get annoyed with it or get the 10x one time. It does what it did to you to me then I’ll have at least ‘given it a chance to pay’ lol and can just never look at it again 😀

elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

towels wrote:

I’m kind of going off the game. It seems like it’s got all this potential in it but it’s not like when Danger retriggers a couple times and you know it can’t do anything other than go mental. This can at any point just do nothing for 10 spins and a bonus is over in seconds. I haven’t had the 10x but the 3x has paid $0 three times in a row for me (only had it three times). I’ll probably play it once or twice a week until I really get annoyed with it or get the 10x one time. It does what it did to you to me then I’ll have at least ‘given it a chance to pay’ lol and can just never look at it again ?

Yep had level 3x several times and it hasn’t paid me a bean so far! Never got close to the top level and not seen it on any vids either.

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Yea, similar thing on millionaire. Got to the top 50x 5 or 6 spins, not a drop. I appreciate it could have gone crazy dropping a £50 win that goes 50x and would have been all smiles but it’s just typical we get there whole hog and fcukall for it. 70x from a peaked maximum reach bonus is shiteeeeeee.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah 300 as well, got to the top with 5 + spins ( had a retrigger before moving up the 300x level) and not one sparten dropped into view …….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)