BIAM/Bandit merch?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

As above, i dont know if the subject has been thrown into the fire before, i wouldnt mind if the boss man himself got some sort of merch sorted. I for one would not mind cutting about in a BIAM / Bandit hoody with a logo and one of steves many wonderous phrases on?

Is it something that could be done?

Anyone else a little fan bitch like me ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

My little man is 15 months old and is kicking me in the crown jewels all the time! A t-shirt with “Better than a kick in the dick” would be quite fitting right now!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I have to say, nothing personal but I’m not sure I want to cut about town in an I’ve got a gambling addiction T shirt.

For me that’s just one up from a T Shirt saying Bring out your …..

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Haha no personal offence was taken in the reading of this comment ? wear it at home then ??

lighty45 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

If it was biam only those in the know would understand what it was so I don’t see the issue wearing one

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

A BIAM soft toy hammer would be cool for getting out that frustration and not damaging anythings… ?

BIAM dear as I’m off to whack some shit… ?

Or some soft squishy balls to fling against the walls a Hand with the middle finger ? Or a few Beer glasses for the celebration when winning or Stevie could even have his own Craft beers made to put in them ??????

There’s gotta be better ideas than these Obv … ? Let’s get them out guys and girls ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)