BET365 BUY RIGHTS TO SHOW THE FA CUP

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    allang84 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Bet365 have purchased the rights to FA Cup games.  So basically any none gamblers need to open an account and deposit to watch.

Anyone else think this is a serious all time low?

I know so many people who don’t gamble and don’t want a bookies account so will miss out.

This is a fuking disgrace in my opinion.

pnjsky WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I think its quite the opposite, the tv rights hasnt really changed in terms of the amounts of matches that bt sport and the bbc show. Bet365 having the rights to stream matches actually means that matches that would never have been televised in the first place are now available to be seen. It would be a different story if bet365 had exclusive rights to the fa cup and was the only platform to be used.

allang84 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

What about the fans of the non televised games?

If its showing on Bet365 there is a high chance they will sign up.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s providing more choice for more matches. It’s a good thing not a bad thing ☑️

pnjsky WANTED $1
    Outlaw

what would they have done if it was not being streamed on bet365 they would have had no way of seeing this match at all barring going to the match. I understand what your saying but just because it available doesnt mean you have to use it. There are untold thousands of recreational gamblers who maybe dont have the chance to go watch the teams they follow for a number of reason can now enjoy watching there teams.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It depends if they are taking games away from the bbc or bt sport it’s a bad thing but if it makes no difference to the amount of games shown on tv anyway then for me it’s not a big issue. I’m hoping it obviously makes no difference but someone who has sky sports but not bt sport or amazon I’m getting more pissed off with the lack of premier league games on sky. Boxing day didn’t show a premier league game on sky as well as 4 games last Saturday on bt sport. Amazon had Leicester v liverpool as well as bt sport having all champions league and Europa league. I suppose only time will tell.

Eyeball Paul WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bet365’s success has turned Denise Coates into Britain’s highest-paid boss with a salary of £323million a year. Her firm declined to comment last night.

Nuff said

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

They have streamed football for a while likes of la liga and serie A. More surprising that it took so long to get more mainstream english games. 1 thing to note though would be you cant normally stream the games unless you have a funded account

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve just heard this on the radio and nearly dropped. Really bad idea in my opinion. Stuff football, you should all watch f1 😉

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Eyeball Paul wrote:

Bet365’s success has turned Denise Coates into Britain’s highest-paid boss with a salary of £323million a year. Her firm declined to comment last night.

Nuff said

Damn right too. She built that from a shed in a car park. Just her. Doesnt leave it to others, take huge pride in it, helped out local charites and the football club. She does so much and looks after her self and family like gold. Great woman.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Never heard of her, but surely it’s not right to make people sign up to a betting site and deposit just to watch a football match? I know this was made before the ‘deal’ started last january, but it should just be wrote off. There are so many kids that watch football that could be tempted to sign up in their parents name, with or without their permission. It’s not going to be hard for them to make a deposit by phone bill or something alike. Horrid idea IMO.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Its already in place for tennis, baseball, cricket, and huge amounts of other sports.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)