Best video of all time?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I think that last session was one of the best I’ve seen…wow it had everything. I always want u to win but to enjoy the win even more I feel being down (a lot at that?) makes the win seem even better. One question I have for Steve is .. if u went on reel king and got the money back the same amount with a couple tops, would it of felt as good as winning it like u did? I’m guessing not as it’s more rare but just wanted to ask ha

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Defiantly was. Loved it please play sweet harvest on high stake at some point pweasseee,

Kpdw WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Nice win,

how you done that God only knows!

Did you get my email about my football book for sale?

I don’t really want to ask you on here but you haven’t replied?

Please get back to me Steve, this book is ace!

High stakes wins big money, I think ur the man to do it?

* email removed as it shouldn’t be posted in public*

Regards

kpdw

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Was a great video,made even better it was 2 hours long and ended with a big win,last couple i know he lost money but nothing like he was down this time,and in  this video you could tell he was so happy when clawed it back where as didnt seem so down previous videos with the 1-2k losses….still waiting for him to oneday get a 5000-10k x stake hit on one of these higher variance slots when on a big stake,will be epic:)

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Yes, for me it was a fantastic video. I thought for sure the swarm was going to save the bandit and when it didn’t I thought a trip to reel king was definitely going to happen… But instead we saw an amazing comeback with the last bonus on dhv blowing my mind!

He was so happy and so surprised that it really made the video for me. The mixed stakes were fun too, personally I’d be happy with bandit throwing in higher stakes on slots he really loves and sticking to 2 quid on ones he hasn’t played or that take ages to bonus etc.

Great video, never in doubt.

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I play £2 ish stakes because that’s all I can afford to do on these sessions

20 mins later….. ?

dav-e-p WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Three times I,v seen it. Wot a come back. Best slots streamer, proper down to earth.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Was about to make a new thread for this, but seen this one instead!

I have to agree, that was an incrssibly enjoyable video to watch. Not only because of some of the mental wins and losses and exciting bonuses, but Steve genuinely seemed happy. The past few months I’ve felt he hasn’t seemed as content with playing as he used to, something in his voice. This one was different. Even when he lost and was moaning, it was more like the old moaning he used to do which is funny and entertaining. ?

Great video, genuinely. Easily one of the best!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)