Best slot to play on a small stake?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    LITHIUMJOHN WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hey everyone, 

Just wondering what people think is the best slot game to play on a small stake but still have big profit  🙂

Hope everyone had a good New year

2019 here we come

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

High volatility slots are best to play on small stakes with the hope of hitting a big win still. Some sessions of course you won’t hit anything, but when you do, it could be huge, even on micro stakes.

Queen of Riches, Starquest, Napoleon, Jamming Jars, Knights Life. These are a good few to get you started.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Agreed with Bio. Jammin Jars in particular has the ability to go crazy even if you don’t hit a bonus just having 2 jars that keep triggering can give you a healthy base win but most of the times you’ll find it will most likely give you nothing. Bonanza is another game that can give decent base game wins and can keep you playing for a few hours even on the smallest stakes. Naturally though, these games feel harder to get a bonus on.

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

I always liked moon princess on small stake.

Found it easy to hit bonus and had good potential.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Steam tower 15p .or 30p if your a degenerate ?

LITHIUMJOHN WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Thanks for feedback I try them games out , like Captain Aven but it rips u blind lol

LITHIUMJOHN WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Steamtower love that game ! Did u hit big amounts on this slot personally on a small stake yet?

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Bonanza and danger ov course had some huge hits on min stake and with bonanza ur bank roll will last a little longer 🙂

LITHIUMJOHN WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Danger never ever had a bonus yet on that hopefully soon I will hit it 2000 spins no hit at all unlucky 

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Steam Tower is a bit of a weird one, it’s pretty low volatility so I probably wouldn’t recommend it if you’re big win hunting on a small stake. Best you can hope for is a full line of the dragon eye with a multiplier in the bonus, or topping the bonus and getting the jackpot payment (is it 250x on top of your bonus winnings? Can’t remember now).

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

LITHIUMJOHN wrote:

Steamtower love that game ! Did u hit big amounts on this slot personally on a small stake yet?

On 15p the best I’ve had is something like 120 pound on the bonus . If u get to the top with lots off spins left it can go crazy . But most off the time the bonus won’t pay over a fiver . But u get lots off them?

Brekis2 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Try book of ra type games on one line, I’ve seen and hit 5 explorers or pharaohs in line countless times!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

LITHIUMJOHN wrote:

Danger never ever had a bonus yet on that hopefully soon I will hit it 2000 spins no hit at all unlucky 

really? thats so unlucky dude i almost always hit a bonus in the first 200spins on 0.20p ive had a few 500-1500x wins but 99% of the time its a 5 – 20x lol

id recommend madam destiny or book of dead for decent potential and steady base wins or bonanza if you wanna torture yourself haha

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I watched a friend of mine go from £10 to over £200 on Ivan and the immortal king. Starting on 20p spins and going up to £1 spins after alot of bonuses. I have to say when I next deposit I’m going to have a look at it on 20p aswell.

LITHIUMJOHN WANTED $10
    Outlaw

yes 2000 spins and no luck on it seems I’m unlucky…. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)