Beavus and buthead

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Charlieban WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Alright Steve and anyone else interested I have played alot of beavus and buthead the past couple of weeks and I just wanted to through down what I know as I watched the last vid and you played it, firstly the gamble is gash I’ve gambled an easy 200 times on it maybe won 10 and never for a higher one also as far as I’m concerned all of the games can pay well, I would also say not to gamble the to be or not to be free spins they pay pretty good normaly and if you collect 3 coins you get a super spin 4 coins gets you 2 and 5 gets you 3 if you collect 6 then it’s big money and very in my opinion achievable I’ve had it maybe 30 times mr B you/he is right if they laugh out of sink it’sĀ  a tease and they go butt flames, couch wild, die fly die, nacho, some like it hot and the then both of the random ones that doesn’t tease, both of the characters do sometimes without teasing pick up their hot sauce drink it and act as if they are going to do the some like it hot bonus but don’t I’m not sure if it’s a tease or weather it’s just a random bit of fun but if anyone else has seen that then let me know maybe it’s a tease for something I’ve never had, cheers guys/mr B much love

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw
    Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Man i love Beavis and Butt-head, the movie was fantastic and when the new series came after all those years it was still on form, very rare in a reboot.

Old Lady: “im mostly gonna be doing the slots”

Beavis: Hhm yeah im hoping to do some sluts too”

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)