Barcrest 2008 Hot shots 500 NO SIGNAL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Guys

I have a new PROBLEM : (

My Barcrest Hot slots 500 T7 MPU5 machine is showing no signal on both monitors….. i have tested the monitor cables on an external monitor and they work fine. I can’t access the bios to the pc etc to see what the problem is…i have a green flashing light on one of the MPU5 barbas red wire to Node 1 connection if that makes sense…and the note acceptor reboots approx every 30 mins….any ideas????

BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ok guys…new update.

my PC is giving out 1 long beep alarm…… any ideas?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

BillyBoy1971 wrote:

Ok guys…new update.

my PC is giving out 1 long beep alarm…… any ideas?

One long beep is some kind of BIOS error, in your case from the problem described I’m guessing video adapter or video memory failure during the power-on self-test. But what the beep actually means as an error code depends on the manufacturer. Either way it’s indicating a hardware fault and you be buggered, basically.

BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just a quick update guys…..machine all up and running…it was a bad memory card…so for the massive cost of £10 delivered, the machine is up and running just fine…..

thanks for all the advice……. : )

Matthew16678 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey all,

Is there anyway to emulate a T7 machine, I’m interested in purchasing a T7 but aren’t a fan of the cabinets, a seller on eBay is offering the games on a SSD, and wondering if there’s any emulators to run the games,

many thanks,

Gasman WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Billy

I have the same problem.2 blue screens with no signal. Wheres the memory card? Maybe I should replace like you did.

Thanks

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

This forum is more geared towards online gambling.

For real fruit machines and fruit machine emulation, it’s better to use Desert Island Fruits.  Some very knowledgable people, and you can also download the emulator + ROMs from there.

Glad you got your T7 sorted though @BillyBoy1971

BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

How did you get on with your machine Gasman ??

Gasman WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Don’t know what to do with it.

Wheres memory card?

Changed the ram .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)