Barclays Fraud Letter

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I had a text message from “barclays” a while ago telling me my account was being closed and I needed to send my details to get the remaining funds transfered.. I too have never banked with barclays lol I reported it as well b<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>ut the bird on the phone didn’t seem too interested ?‍♂️</span>

I hate that they target the elderly it’s the scummiest low life thing to do.

I had an email from Llyods saying exactly the same thing..

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

I keep getting phone calls for a claim I supposedly have about an accident I was involved in that wasn’t my fault… The nice girl on the phone seems to get upset with my glaswegian humor… I swear a lot. ????

I had a call from one plonker who insisted i was involved in a car accident. For starters, i can’t even drive and after telling her this several times she still kept on and on saying her records showed i’d had an accident.

marko WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Send them back false details

And let them waste time trying to access the account.

Lwelshie WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Hey hey everyone!

Just thought I’d warn you guys about a fraudulent letter I got today from Barclays saying I was due a refund on an account.

Ive never had a Barclays account ?

however they ask for all your bank info and names etc for you to send back in a pre paid envelope!

Shocking really, I’ve called Barclays already who confirmed 1. They don’t ask for details in the post 2. They haven’t sent anything to me. So they are aware and will warn customers.

But just thought I’d warn you guys if you or your family get anything I’m sure you wouldn’t give out anything but now you know it’s fake and you can wipe your arse with it!

Have a lovely weekend you beautiful bunch ??

Actually recently Barclays have sent out similar letters with prepaid envelopes etc for genuine refunds to customers who paid charges whilst in AIPs and DMPs! So looks like the scammers have cottoned on to this.

I received two similar to what you described above but mine were genuine and I was paid my refunds ?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)