Banned From promotions I’ve never taken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Here’s a strange one, received this message from Coral

We wish to advise you that following a review of your Coral sports betting account, you will no longer be eligible to receive ANY of our free bet offers and concessions.

These include concessions such as “Best Price Guaranteed” as well as ALL current and future free bet offers (including “Acca Boost”).

Please be aware that although you may still see free bet offers and other concessions advertised on the Coral site and mobile apps, any bets you place will NOT qualify toward them and you will not be awarded any subsequent free bets.

Please note that any future sports bets that you attempt to place may be subject to staking restrictions which will be notified to you at the time you are seeking to place a bet. These restrictions are in accordance with our terms and conditions. We would like to draw your attention to the following key points regarding any free bets that you have not yet redeemed or in relation to which you are part way through completing the qualification requirements:

Any unredeemed free bet tokens currently available within your account will remain available for use in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the specific free bet offer through which they were granted.
    If you have already placed qualifying bets in relation to a specific free bet offer, you will still be entitled to receive the full value of the relevant free bet token in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
    If you are part way through qualifying for a free bet token you will still be able to place further qualifying bets and be entitled to receive the full value of the relevant free bet token once all applicable requirements have been fulfilled in accordance with the terms and conditions. However, please note that whilst we will allow you to place further qualifying bets on the vast majority of our sports betting markets, the restrictions placed on your account may result in you not being able to place qualifying bets on certain sports betting markets.
    If you have any queries in relation to this notification please contact https://help.coral.co.uk/s/ contactsupport.

Now i am about +£900 on coral at the moment with net deposits so I’m likely not their favourite player but thats from the slots and black jack tables only –  Any reason they’d decide to send me this regarding the sports side ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Jeez that’s just typical of these paranoid louse bags, they just do not like any of their punters collecting case from them, I would see a problem if you were collecting five figure sums from the horses and dogs but 9 hundred quid from slots and blackjack. Fuck me. Rocknrolla stakes more than that on a single hand at blackjack.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

They seem to be cutting alot of offers from people recently. Being a match bettor you see this sort of email all to often

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Yeah exactly and that message came about half an hour after about £200’win so it’s pretty ridiculous just wondering if it’s happened to anyone else

quick to advertise and entice just not to carry on if your winning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)