Bank Holidays – gamblers bane.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys not so much a discussion more of a little whinge. I had a little session on Videoslots last Thursday after winning a 5 euro battle of the slots ticket on the Jackpot wheel then going on to finish 5th in the Battle I chose giving me around £29 worked it up to £100 and put through a withdrawal….well I completely forgot it was bank holiday on Friday and Monday so I’m still waiting for it now although I’m expecting it to be paid out today. Fucking pain though having to wait almost a week to be paid out.

Bloody Bank Holidays ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Bank holidays should be dragged outside and shot and then murdered.

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Bit harsh.

Good if your a worker and get them off!!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Izattm wrote:

<p>Mr B wrote:</p>

<p>Bank holidays should be dragged outside and shot and then murdered.</p>

<p>Bit harsh.</p><p>Good if your a worker and get them off!!</p>

Im a worker and didnt have it off 🙁

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’m self employed and worked yesterday. There a pain in the arse. ????

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well I got it through… I’ve been itching to have a low stakes blast on the slots but I didn’t want to touch my remaining budget for the month so over to Casumo  £10 and I take the x1.5 bonus money for some reason.. £15 balance over to Captain Venture who bonuses early on 10p for £7 happy days tried book of dead on 20p which took the piss to bonus but eventually did and paid £11 I was on my last spin when it rolled in too haha. I decided to try Legacy  of  Egypt on 30p and it drops in a £38 again I had about 3 spins left till bust town. Over to Montezuma which has been an absolute cunt for me to bonus this month once again it proceeds to rip me down to £5 before I leave and go on to Wolf’s gold on 25p with the rest and I had a few decent hits with the moons and a few lines which got me back up to £22 I left the game with £18.

At this point I didn’t know what to do…so I eventually decided to go for it on Reel King. After about 5 spins I land a few Kings on 20p and it rolls in a £5 over to the gamble ladder.. £10 gamble works… £20 comes in.. Starting to get interested… I press it again and I’m up at £40 this is when I do something that I’ve never done on Reel King before. . I press collect… What a fucking pussy.. £160 top and I collect £40 I’m ashamed of myself haha but you know when you can just feel it in your dick that it’s going to lose? I had one of those moments. Anyways I’ll take £50 out and be happy to have more than doubled my money. But right now I’m feeling like a big pusssaaaayyy for not going for the top, was I right to collect or should I have gone for £80 or the top?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Well I got it through… I’ve been itching to have a low stakes blast on the slots but I didn’t want to touch my remaining budget for the month so over to Casumo  £10 and I take the x1.5 bonus money for some reason.. £15 balance over to Captain Venture who bonuses early on 10p for £7 happy days tried book of dead on 20p which took the piss to bonus but eventually did and paid £11 I was on my last spin when it rolled in too haha. I decided to try Legacy  of  Egypt on 30p and it drops in a £38 again I had about 3 spins left till bust town. Over to Montezuma which has been an absolute cunt for me to bonus this month once again it proceeds to rip me down to £5 before I leave and go on to Wolf’s gold on 25p with the rest and I had a few decent hits with the moons and a few lines which got me back up to £22 I left the game with £18.

At this point I didn’t know what to do…so I eventually decided to go for it on Reel King. After about 5 spins I land a few Kings on 20p and it rolls in a £5 over to the gamble ladder.. £10 gamble works… £20 comes in.. Starting to get interested… I press it again and I’m up at £40 this is when I do something that I’ve never done on Reel King before. . I press collect… What a fucking pussy.. £160 top and I collect £40 I’m ashamed of myself haha but you know when you can just feel it in your dick that it’s going to lose? I had one of those moments. Anyways I’ll take £50 out and be happy to have more than doubled my money. But right now I’m feeling like a big pusssaaaayyy for not going for the top, was I right to collect or should I have gone for £80 or the top?

Yep you are correct your a pussy ??. If your prepared to bluff with 7 2 you can gamble £40 to the top. ?

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

That’s harsh but funny

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Mr B wrote:

That’s harsh but funny

I don’t think it’s harsh at all. I’m trying to influence anyone to become the serial bank holiday killer. All bank holidays should be executed and then killed. No remorse.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Mr B wrote:

That’s harsh but funny

I don’t think it’s harsh at all. I’m trying to influence anyone to become the serial bank holiday killer. All bank holidays should be executed and then killed. No remorse.

We could just line them up alongside the live chat agents eh Mr B…

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I did the exact same. Took me until today to realise too.

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

One thing I don’t get – big shops basically not allowed to open at all Easter Sunday yet along comes Easter Monday and they’re straight back into the normal opening hours!  Bonkers!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)