Bandits flawed Danger bonus picks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The bandit seems to prefer gates of hell to high voltage bonus on the game,but for some time has let how the sctters land decide which he picks,problem is he is going to get more high voltages doing it that way as if scatters land on reels 1 and 2 or 3,he will have 3 or 4 chances to land the third scatter,where as if he land 1scatter on either 1 2 or 3,then at best if a scatter lands on reel 4 he will only get 2 chances and sometimes only 1 chance if it lands on reel 5.

Just an observation as high voltage side is also my least favourite and prefer watching gates bonus lol,so maybe decide a new way like flipping a coin:)

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This post has confused me – surely it’s exactly the same odds? There are six reels, and (normally) 3 scatters. Therefore there will always be (whilst there are 3 scatters and not more) two on one side and one on the other, and the proportion of these should be equal?

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

This post has confused me – surely it’s exactly the same odds? There are six reels, and (normally) 3 scatters. Therefore there will always be (whilst there are 3 scatters and not more) two on one side and one on the other, and the proportion of these should be equal?

It does sound confusing its alot easier to understand in my head lol,but as ive said,if you get 2 scatters and reels 1 and 2 or 3,then you have 3 to 4 chances to land 1 more scatter for the choice to be high voltage..if land 1 scatter on any of the first 3 reels then you have to hit 2 scatters out of 3 chances(reels 4/5/6) for it to be gates of hell choice.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

flawed logic i’m afraid.

As long as the reels are the same, and each reel has the same odds of dropping a scatter, then the odds are the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)