Bandits DHV Payout Review

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Wdowdall82 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Speaking of scams that who wants to be a millionaire has done my head right in, I’ve bonused it eight times and every time it has done me on the first answer and five of them were in the 70s or 80s on the ask the audience ? It’s become a matter of principle now I am not collecting 8 spins the Fucker. Enjoy your videos Sir they’re always a decent watch ?

Grealish WANTED $3
    Outlaw

what I have learnt is the 6x wild is just a standard wild that times the whole spin by 6.

The things you learn on a Bandit Vid ?

nathhill29 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Bandit, where do I find the thread of how you fund your videos? I hope I am correct with this. thanks

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

what I have learnt is the 6x wild is just a standard wild that times the whole spin by 6

That’s right, or another way of looking at the same payout is that it counts as 6 individual wilds on the same reel. But I thought someone else was suggesting it merely multiplies the wins to its left by 6, which is not the same thing. A spin where the first 3 reels show 1 Skull, 1 Skull, wild counts as 3 skull symbols 1 way. 1 Skull, 1 Skull, wildX6 counts as 6 lines/ways of 3 skulls, not 6 ways of 2.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

nathhill29 wrote:

Bandit, where do I find the thread of how you fund your videos? I hope I am correct with this. thanks

If you mean for my current style and stake of play on Reel King then it is the Some nights….i just can’t sleep… thread – it’s usually near the top lol

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Was the win 1 ball 1 ball x6 x6 to the fourth reel? If so on £5 stake by my reckoning it should return £108. Do you have the footage of that? I struggle to believe there’s a glitch of that magnitude in the game, any chance you misread the win or were on a lower stake?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

argyl53 wrote:

Was the win 1 ball 1 ball x6 x6 to the fourth reel? If so on £5 stake by my reckoning it should return £108. Do you have the footage of that? I struggle to believe there’s a glitch of that magnitude in the game, any chance you misread the win or were on a lower stake?

Yes mate, that is what the win was. and £108 was the figure i got it to but £36 was what clocked up  – I was on £5 stake from the start on that game too.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Well we can be sure it’s more than £36 just off the fact that in your video today, a single x6 way win of King to fourth reel pays £12 so there’s no way 36 ways of a higher symbol also to the fourth reel only pays £1 per way. Either something’s gone very wrong or you saw it wrong and it was some other symbol that got the multiplying wilds. Were both x6s definitely lit up electric? I know it sometimes comes in deactivated where nothing hits it. It’s not that I doubt your word for a second, it just seems extraordinary that the game would randomly pay you incorrectly once.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Be interesting to know what it said at the bottom of the screen if it said x36 which I bet it did therefore it’s 108 quid all day long. It should of said one way £3 x36 108.00

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yean the 6x were next to each other on 3 and 4 so there wasn’t a way that they couldn’t both be lit, i’d say i’m 100% that is was ball ball 6x 6x for £36 lol

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

According to the paytable, it should definitely be £108 for that stake. As far as the table goes, for ball ball x6 x6 to pay £36, you’d have to be on an impossible £1.66 stake. I do note however on £5 stake, 9 or 10 on the first two reels followed by a x6 x6 would pay £36 exactly.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

It highlighted the balls on 1 and 2 you see, i think one ball was at the bottom of reel one and one ball was 1 above the bottom on reel 2 and they were highlighted, like it does when it pays the win basically so it is very clear in my head of what rolled in, it’s very weird but i swear it is not the first time too

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

I would say the reason the pays are small is because when the game goes nuts on the HV feature it goes up to x66 now if the pays were higher, the wins would be far too high for the slot.

So far what is the biggest DHV win recorded was what 17-18000x bet? The only way they can allow these monster wins is by making the small amount of symbols pay minute. If you look at the pay sizes of even Bonanza and Chilli they are small without multipliers (unless of course you get something crazy like 117,000 ways of diamonds or purple chilli right across two ways) then you are looking at a lot of money even without a multiplier…

I try not to get excited unless I get something right across with 6x 6x such as at least a bell or tacos. 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Agreed it would have paid £108 for the disco balls alone on £5 stake, and then if you had other connections (e.g. like you mentioned kings) that would have added to it also. Weird.

Did it maybe say £136 and you missed the 1? Just thinking of all possibilities. ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

moonspamster wrote:

I would say the reason the pays are small is because when the game goes nuts on the HV feature it goes up to x66 now if the pays were higher, the wins would be far too high for the slot.

So far what is the biggest DHV win recorded was what 17-18000x bet? The only way they can allow these monster wins is by making the small amount of symbols pay minute. If you look at the pay sizes of even Bonanza and Chilli they are small without multipliers (unless of course you get something crazy like 117,000 ways of diamonds or purple chilli right across two ways) then you are looking at a lot of money even without a multiplier…

I try not to get excited unless I get something right across with 6x 6x such as at least a bell or tacos. ?

We’re not debating whether the paytable is too small for certain symbols, we’re debating what on earth went wrong as the paytable indicates it should have paid at least £108, rather than £36.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)