Bandits DHV Payout Review

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Nah it made no fuss and showed £36 lol I think £136 would have chucked some guff about and had a mini celebration haha

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

moonspamster wrote:

I would say the reason the pays are small is because when the game goes nuts on the HV feature it goes up to x66 now if the pays were higher, the wins would be far too high for the slot.

So far what is the biggest DHV win recorded was what 17-18000x bet? The only way they can allow these monster wins is by making the small amount of symbols pay minute. If you look at the pay sizes of even Bonanza and Chilli they are small without multipliers (unless of course you get something crazy like 117,000 ways of diamonds or purple chilli right across two ways) then you are looking at a lot of money even without a multiplier…

I try not to get excited unless I get something right across with 6x 6x such as at least a bell or tacos. ?

We’re not debating whether the paytable is too small for certain symbols, we’re debating what on earth went wrong as the paytable indicates it should have paid at least £108, rather than £36.

Perhaps it’s worked out like 0.6 (so 60%) of 1 unit? And bearing in mind danger is 4096 ways? Could that be why?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Urgently need someone from BTG to explain how the multipliers work with the 6x 6x and how the payouts correspond to the stake and multiplier as a total.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It would say one way x36 = 108.00. Can’t understand what else it could say. If it’s 3 quid across and it’s 36 quid win you can’t get x12 therefore it can’t be right.

Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

The multiplyers have always worked as stacked multiplyers, and are also wild.

So 100% if you have 1 + 1 + 6x + 6x it was £108. (4 of a kind with 36x multiplyer) it has always worked like that!

For those saying it just multiplies then win, then you are also saying that it is not wild and therefore the first 6x would also not be a wild.

There are plenty pictures in the big wins page, sure you’ll see some examples there.

The Q’s and 9’s thedefinitely paid correctly though lol.

HandTx1000 WANTED $1
    Outlaw
    EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Don’t understand the thread…

I see discoball i just #cry.. as its guarenteed crap bonus :p

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)