Bandit’s business venture is a con?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

In short NO, and, for all the tinfoil hats wearers out there this is my experience of it.

I was downloading this anyway you just made me get round to this quicker.

It was simple and you were on point with your replies even after you were prolly up late making last video. the full process was done and dusted in less than hour, 50 minutes of this waiting for the emails to arrive, amazing.

I didn’t realise they also gave me a free bet when I joined which was worth 10 pounds I just wanted to support you, it was Cyprus vs Belgium under 2.5 goals for a tenner. Was not looking good after 30 minutes but it won and they also paid out the 10 pound as well ( most sites keep this) came in at 27 pound plus your tenner in my bank not bad for a fiver. Obviously tried out the slots on it and no bullshit run it up to £300+ on Recatoonz on 20p spins (3 gargas within 50 spins with 15 pinks in one) drew out £150 got still got £150 to try out my new fav site.

So five in got around £350 but hoping to run up the £150 left, I have told about 50 people now and really hope you get to your goal, FYI my fiver went on The dutch and germans drawing which got kwiffed (better odds) to 3 to 1 shame about late goal but great app, great idea and nice to give something back to you for all the vids.

I highly recommend everyone do this as you seriously cant lose which are words I thought I would never says, God knows how you have set this up for your viewers but everyone should take their tinfoil hat off for this one!

aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Quick update.

Just hit base game tigers 20p spins for £60 then Mammoth base hit £160, now up to £300 quid withdrawn and still got £150 in Whiff. Total unreal but true.

Big thank you to Bandit, paid for my Wembley tickets to see Pompey on Sunday in the tin pot cup!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)