Bandits anniversary

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Cough cough still waiting for  the Blackpool night out from like three years ago cough cough ….

Lol you missed it obviously, baby Xbob was 6 weeks old and she’s 3 years on the Sunday after this one 😳

Unless I imagined it, I was lacking sleep and randomly hallucinating at the time

RussianMark WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit we need you bro I dont care if u play 10p slots, Its your presentation voice and general chat that makes u worth following

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Cough cough still waiting for  the Blackpool night out from like three years ago cough cough ….

Lol you missed it obviously, baby Xbob was 6 weeks old and she’s 3 years on the Sunday after this one 😳

Unless I imagined it, I was lacking sleep and randomly hallucinating at the time

Yeah I knew you all went off with out  me, and I sat at home being  billy “no mates “ crying into my chop suey roll with curry sauce ..saying “ I just want to be with the cool dudes………in Blackpool……..in fucking winter “ 😂

tho damn it, a sesh trip to Blackpool would definitely do me the world of good at the mo, 6 weeks of my kids and no proper adult conversation ( mrs doesn’t count, she talks utter shit at the best of times..) good to blow a fuse or two before we go back into work….air B and B, get on it

theruffler WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Rocknrolla wrote:

If its his anniversary then thought I’d just send a lil message and will do my best not to suck him off too much! But lets face he easily had the best real gambling channel out there!

Never have I been asked a question constantly so much about where he is and even by people that dislike my channel but will suck it up just for the one in a million chance I’ll reply with some sort of info.

He has all the best minerals for a gambling channel, a real gambler, pushes the limits, naturally funny as fuck, good and bad gambling history, original, doesn’t clickbait and just gambles the way he wants. I remember when I first watched his vids and I told him thank fuck that there was someone like him making a channel as the current majority of streamers/channels were non gambling assholes!

He helped a lot of people outside of all this that most won’t know because he did it for the right reasons.

Met him quite a few times and always had legendary moments and stories from our meets! Looking forward to some more meets in the future,  hope hes good and doing whats best for him, top bloke!

What a classy post from Rolla. Nothing more than I would expect from Bandit’s only true rival.

Agree with most of what’s been said on here. If Steve has personal issues, I’m very sorry to hear that and hope they get resolved, but I think confirmation on the future of the channel is not much to ask for.

I think Seedy and co. should be highlighting Rolla’ post and the other feedback to Bandit for his response tbh.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I haven’t played slots, watched slots or had anything to do with gambling for quite some time now (which is for the best) but I randomly decided to see how the site was doing after a while and I’m saddened to hear no one’s heard anything from Steve in quite some time.

My only interactions with Steve were online, on this site, but I can honestly say they were enough to tell me he is hands-down a rock solid, good and genuine bloke. I know that, I’m utterly, 100% sure of that.

I hope whatever’s going on, he’s doing okay and my best wishes to him and his family.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

I haven’t played slots, watched slots or had anything to do with gambling for quite some time now (which is for the best) but I randomly decided to see how the site was doing after a while and I’m saddened to hear no one’s heard anything from Steve in quite some time.

My only interactions with Steve were online, on this site, but I can honestly say they were enough to tell me he is hands-down a rock solid, good and genuine bloke. I know that, I’m utterly, 100% sure of that.

I hope whatever’s going on, he’s doing okay and my best wishes to him and his family.

Well done on keeping away from the gambling. Good to hear from you and hope you’re doing well 👊 😄

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Apparently after putting the feelers out, word on the street is Bandit has run away to Mongolia with the Fairy Godmother from wish upon a jackpot, and they’re now living their lives as monks, Steve has shaved those bangs off to go completely bald and they’ve got no reception or service out there so he can’t tell you all the news, but there it is

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

LC2017 wrote:

Apparently after putting the feelers out, word on the street is Bandit has run away to Mongolia with the Fairy Godmother from wish upon a jackpot, and they’re now living their lives as monks, Steve has shaved those bangs off to go completely bald and they’ve got no reception or service out there so he can’t tell you all the news, but there it is

Yeah I heard the same , on another stream . Dont know how true it is though .

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

LC2017 wrote:

Yeah I heard the same , on another stream . Dont know how true it is though .

Most streams just consist of people asking what the streamers job is

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Oh well c u all at the meet up in notts .

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Miss him, hope all is ok with him.

Not our business at all, just hope one day he, and all his hilarious Banditisms, are back!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

zandralapoi wrote:

Miss him, hope all is ok with him.

Not our business at all, just hope one day he, and all his hilarious Banditisms, are back!

I’ve told both him and seedy in the past it’s not the gambling people are watching for, it’s his personality and commentary. He could quite easily switch to a gaming channel and would get 10x the subs and be able to get money from twitch/YouTube

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)