Bandits anniversary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Hi all anyone hoping The Bandit might drop a video tomorrow on what will be a year since his last video dropped?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Got more chance of winning the lottery haha all the rumours I’ve heard over the last so many months a lot are quite funny there that bad but some are actually becoming more believable as time goes on, probably the biggest and most popular slot streamer has just ghosted, no replies on his own forum, nothing on social media.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that something fairly serious has happened in bandits life, don’t get me wrong UK content making/streaming must be hard work but others still manage to do it and to have not done anything for a year unless it’s really bad there is no excuse because if he was finished with the whole thing he would have said and that would have been a guarantee so whatever has happened I genuinely feel sorry for him because it can’t be good.

Seedy and xbob can say whatever they like on the matter, ‘he’s just not playing slots atm’ or whatever else they’ve said but as mates they have to say that, I mean I’ve heard some ridiculous rumours but ones such as he’s gone to prison and he is going through a divorce have popped up a lot more than others so I actually believe these types of ones because something serious has happened in my opinion.

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Unfortunately, I have to say I strongly agree. No communication at all apart from his last attempt to make a video and show off his new dog does seem very strange indeed. I do hope he is okay though whatever the circumstances are..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Bandit’s personal life is his own. I get that people are chomping for a video or info but whatever is going on he either doesn’t feel like sharing or can’t share at the moment.

Unfortunately it is what it is, if people aren’t happy with that I don’t really know what to suggest to make them feel better.

phils1969 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Me too, and its me birthday too, fingers crossed!!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Probably just waiting on secret of the stones 2 to be released

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Probably just waiting on secret of the stones 2 to be released

In megaways nolimitcity form

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Well he posted his yearly accounts for soccer million on July 2022 which was two months ago so don’t think he’s in jail thankfully. Despite a namesake Steven Davies in Wrexham having trouble with the law but don’t think it’s bandit!

somethings definitely happened, I feel like Bandit’s done for good which is good for him mentally and financially in the long run but would be nice if he just confirmed he’s done and said a goodbye and then completely came off all media.

Feels like the Michael Schumacher situation where fans are left in the dark with no update which is unfair given how much we’ve all supported bandit, if he’s got problems or he’s simply just enjoying life and doesn’t want the stress and negativity of gambling or getting back into gambling then that’s great for him and I’m happy for him but least he could do is just give us a goodbye message, so we can all move on and not just him, and we can all wish him good luck and say our goodbyes. It’s very selfish as it stands

Rocknrolla WANTED $21
    Outlaw

If its his anniversary then thought I’d just send a lil message and will do my best not to suck him off too much! But lets face he easily had the best real gambling channel out there!

Never have I been asked a question constantly so much about where he is and even by people that dislike my channel but will suck it up just for the one in a million chance I’ll reply with some sort of info.

He has all the best minerals for a gambling channel, a real gambler, pushes the limits, naturally funny as fuck, good and bad gambling history, original, doesn’t clickbait and just gambles the way he wants. I remember when I first watched his vids and I told him thank fuck that there was someone like him making a channel as the current majority of streamers/channels were non gambling assholes!

He helped a lot of people outside of all this that most won’t know because he did it for the right reasons.

Met him quite a few times and always had legendary moments and stories from our meets! Looking forward to some more meets in the future,  hope hes good and doing whats best for him, top bloke!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Rocknrolla wrote:

If its his anniversary then thought I’d just send a lil message and will do my best not to suck him off too much! But lets face he easily had the best real gambling channel out there!

Never have I been asked a question constantly so much about where he is and even by people that dislike my channel but will suck it up just for the one in a million chance I’ll reply with some sort of info.

He has all the best minerals for a gambling channel, a real gambler, pushes the limits, naturally funny as fuck, good and bad gambling history, original, doesn’t clickbait and just gambles the way he wants. I remember when I first watched his vids and I told him thank fuck that there was someone like him making a channel as the current majority of streamers/channels were non gambling assholes!

He helped a lot of people outside of all this that most won’t know because he did it for the right reasons.

Met him quite a few times and always had legendary moments and stories from our meets! Looking forward to some more meets in the future,  hope hes good and doing whats best for him, top bloke!

You’re not a bad cunt yourself Paul. Hope you’re well.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rocknrolla wrote:

Thanks for adding this rolla, I bet it gets quite frustrating people asking about bandit all the time 🤣 good luck in Malta this week 👏👏

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rocknrolla wrote:

Nice to hear from yah Rolla I’m sure at some point there will be another drinking session 😀

Outlaw

Rocknrolla wrote:

Be honest, both of you have managed to carve a trustworthy name in an ( many would say )untrustworthy market, you have good days and bad, you make a point of sharing both experiences but importantly you keep it real, and genuine,  followers can trust what they see and hear,  and you’re followed  for the right reasons even if some bitch and moan until the sky turns pink….and if bandit doesn’t start going through the wizards picks for Gandalf I’m going to start bitching …

good luck rolla ……

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rocknrolla wrote:

Nice to hear from yah Rolla I’m sure at some point there will be another drinking session 😀

Cough cough still waiting for  the Blackpool night out from like three years ago cough cough ….

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Out in force when rolla comments, if bandit can’t even reply to rolla then he’s definitely unable to reply at all, tells you everything you need to know, when xbob has said people clamming for a video etc, I actually don’t believe people are anymore, I just think people want to know especially people who have supported this channel from the get go what has happened? Yes I 100% understand any private information won’t be discussed and rightly so that’s bandits business but even something I’ll be returning in the near future or I won’t be returning at all is pretty simple in my eyes, even if that was to come from seedy on bandits behalf, this community has been built on loyal supporters who have been ghosted in a sense, now if something extremely serious has happened this will be the absolute bottom of the bandits list i understand that point but again I’m sure seedy could provide info on bandits behalf then at least people will know what is going on with the channel, even though I’m pretty certain the majority of followers have already gone anyway most are just piss takers now anyway but a few loyal long time followers have stayed around

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)