Bandits 40k Sub Special.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Ok.,., I’m half way through, and having a mild heart attack.

Can someone call A) an Ambulance, and B) A lorry load of Cider

to get up north ASAP please. 🙂

Cos i think he’s having A, and gonna need B

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

EnglishGuy wrote:

Ok.,., I’m half way through, and having a mild heart attack.

Can someone call A) an Ambulance, and B) A lorry load of Cider

to get up north ASAP please. ?

Cos i think he’s having A, and gonna need B

I’m excited to watch, but I’m a bit busy right now ?? YouTube wankers better not mess with it before I get chance to watch ?

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Wow just wow.

Hope no one reads this before they actually watch the video.

All I’ll say is, at least Dick Turpin wore a feckin’ mask!

Thanks Bandit for keeping it real and showing EVERYTHING!

xx

Alldayerday WANTED $13
    Blocked

ok so doing the math here bandit does spins on 40 and goes for 50k if my math isn’t wrong that’s like me going in 500 on 40 cent spins? shitty but all too familiar keep your chin up bandito fucking walk the dog or something n just remember “this doesn’t matter my money doesn’t leave me it circulates back” its what works for me

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Oh my fuck, what a video! They could have at least lubed you up before going in watch deep. Overall a terrible session but it reminds me exactly why I’m on gamstop and really does show the reality of online slots.

Better luck next time El Bandito!

zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I have an idea for a new slot, it will be called ‘The Dick’ after Dick Turpin and have Dick Turpin galloping about on a great big horse holding up carriages of posh folk for the bonus!

It will have a RTP of 12%, and allow you to buy Bonuses for a 1000 sheets with a Bonus Guarantee that you will win feck all!

Then once in a blue moon it will spaf a mahooooosive bonus so big it will make your eyes water, then never, never bonus again!

Who wants in??

lol

loulou3012 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you please play Wild Swarm at some point?

CVY819 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Happy 40k Sub’s Bandit. Sorry your celebration Video didn’t go your way but really appreciate your honesty and for letting me see the Good, The Bad and the Fekin Ugly.
    In deal or no deal when you were offered £5.5k you should have taken it and then started a new round. Just sayin. 🙂

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Yea. It didn’t finish toooo badly in the end.. Lol.. Well not as bad as I thought might go…

What an absolute crapper of a run. So much bad RTP there.

When the 1k bonus paid like £3 then the next £4 WTF!!!!!!!!

I know bandits had worse losses but this one was especially bad. The RTP gods lubed him for this video.

Still great video. I’m sure some better luck is around the corner ???

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

That was a sore one to watch, brutal slots and shows the absolute reality.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

was a kick in the dick 52k down

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

EnglishGuy wrote:

Yea. It didn’t finish toooo badly in the end.. Lol.. Well not as bad as I thought might go…

What an absolute crapper of a run. So much bad RTP there.

When the 1k bonus paid like £3 then the next £4 WTF!!!!!!!!

I know bandits had worse losses but this one was especially bad. The RTP gods lubed him for this video.

Still great video. I’m sure some better luck is around the corner ???

Those bonus buys where disgusting, it shouldn’t even be able to pay £3 from a grand, it’s savagery

tjwookie WANTED $8
    Outlaw

40K sub special and you put a pound in for each of us, Bandit you legend. (hope the bad run ends soon)

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Bandit..feel for you buddy. I used to harp on about a year of trying to top reel king ladder and i never achieved it. Looks like they’ve fiddled the game for u. That video is a must watch, he true side of slots…thanks for having the balls to post it ?

golfo4 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hey Bandit, never do this post it stuff, but got to say your feckin mad, and in a good way because you for some reason to me seem to live in the real world and say what the feck you want and don’t apologise and its all on you if that makes sense, good luck in the future slotting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)