Bandit, Seedy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Morning.

I watched one of Jimbo’s vids the other day and he played a game called “Zipper” it looks really good, he did get a massive hit off it but can’t recall if you had ever played it?

Maybe worth a bash?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Sure he played it . Think he did ok too .Might be wrong . Might have been rolla

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think he may of played this one mate 🙂 but he may go back to it for ya as its a request I’ve no idea 🙂 but then again he might not as he doesn’t wanna say hes got a tiny-one lolloololool

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m thinking it was played during the Vimeo weeks if my memory is any good ?

It’ll get the “plenty of requests for” treatment because Bandit knows damn well he’ll read that name out and it’ll be clipped and posted everywhere ?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I think he may of played this one mate ? but he may go back to it for ya as its a request I’ve no idea ? but then again he might not as he doesn’t wanna say hes got a tiny-one lolloololool

Noooo. That is the whole point in my username haha. I’ll keep my fingers crossed haha

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

He’s definitely played it.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Ok, forget zipper!!! Please tear “knights life” a new one please. I stuck £50 in and went 600 spins at least, maybe 700. It kept my balance pretty well but not once bonuses. No big win. Only did 50p spins but seriously! That’s a bit much for no bonus. cheers for reading. Stay lucky.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Ok, forget zipper!!! Please tear “knights life” a new one please. I stuck £50 in and went 600 spins at least, maybe 700. It kept my balance pretty well but not once bonuses. No big win. Only did 50p spins but seriously! That’s a bit much for no bonus. cheers for reading. Stay lucky.

To be honest you done really well to get that many spins out off it , off 50pound deposit . And 50p stake .

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

To be honest you done really well to get that many spins out off it , off 50pound deposit . And 50p stake .

Don’t get me wrong, the amount of spins I got was incredible considering I only put in enough for 100 loosing spins. Just, every time I play this game it just never gives me a bonus. I did 600 autos and span till my money ran out after. Just does not like me. Story of my life haha

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, the amount of spins I got was incredible considering I only put in enough for 100 loosing spins. Just, every time I play this game it just never gives me a bonus. I did 600 autos and span till my money ran out after. Just does not like me. Story of my life haha

That’s one of mercurs worst games for going over a 1000 for a bonus and it is a hit and miss bonus it’s big or total shit if I was you I’d try a less volatile merkur

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)