Bandit – Reel King Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Marsh WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi Steve

Long time fanboy here… do you have an update on how you’ve been doing on Reel King since you stopped documenting it on here? Have you still been constantly winning?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Hi mate

I took the decision to stop documenting the progress. Since then i managed to go forward a really big amount and then have two really big losing sessions, the first of which wasn’t actually on Reel King in the end but was down to Reel King taking so long to top in the first place, i moved on to different games after managing to get 70% of the Reel King money back and i lost on those other games but kept popping back to Reel King and winning if you get me, i ended that session a large amount down but profited on Reel King in the end so very hard to document that anyway, i managed things like a £50 Captain Venture bonus, that only gave £900, i had several big stake bonuses all around the usual games i play and they were all bonk. The second large loss session was pretty much all Reel King. I have left myself currently in a position of being a lot of money up on the game this year but because i had started going round the other games on silly stakes it has slightly effected my ability to enjoy them on my usual £2 and £3 hence the break really – if it isn’t fun and you don’t actually want to be on the huge stakes (for all the other games) then a break is required. I haven’t touched an online slot since the last video – i had a fun day in the bookies yesterday on Rainbow Riches though, i think i was there 7 hours in the end!

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Yeah can imagine getting used to silly money stakes

understand how your having a wee break now

David Marsh WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Really appreciate the update Bandit. In all honesty, like you I had some great wins at huge stakes (mainly on roulette) but the thrill of the smaller stakes was never the same.

You’ve certainly done the right thing in taking a break and I hope you get your desire back as the videos are great and everyone on here loves them.

Spanners WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Spartacus haunts me mate, but I’m like a moth to a bright light with the game, played on many different size stakes but i think my biggest win is like £90

Played it one day on the max £60 super or mega bet whatever it’s called, purpose is to light up the 6 shields, I lit them all for the very first time and my mate pulls out his phone in prep, it paid £60

Again I still don’t know why I’m still drawn to the game, I play it most Friday nights in my local Ladbrokes while I’m waiting on my Bus home, I’ve stood in that bus stop many times with nothing but RAGE!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)