Bandit, Q about ‘Nine to 5’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

looks like a completely dangerous and degen game.

you think it would be possible to Martingale it though?

on 20p – £1843.40 win from £274 buy (6.73x)

so you would get 6 spins at a stake before you would have to move up

not something i would ever recomment tbh, as no doubt you will hit that unlikely sequence of losers to make you go broke, and its too expensive at the lowest stake to even fuck around with

razvanro WANTED $13
    Outlaw

whenever someone asks the question “should I martingale this” the answer is always no. Actually, hell no 😀

Fully expect this game to go from what we’ve seen in the bandit video to hitting the max once in 20 tries or something. (yes, applying the patch/hotfix theory I’ve described in another thread).

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Isn’t the Martingale system where you bet on either red or black on roulette?  Then you keep doubling your bet until your colour comes in.  The odds are just under half, 18/37, approx 48.6%.

If the jackpot on Nine to 5 is 6.73X, then once the RTP is factored in, the odds of hitting the jackpot will be more like 1 in 7 instead of 1 in 6.73.  Martingaling a 1-in-7 system is going to be a lot more remote than Martingaling an approx. 1-in-2 system.  I do get where you’re coming from though that playing Nine to 5 in God Mode is like playing roulette rather than a slot.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Isn’t the Martingale system where you bet on either red or black on roulette?  Then you keep doubling your bet until your colour comes in.  The odds are just under half, 18/37, approx 48.6%.

If the jackpot on Nine to 5 is 6.73X, then once the RTP is factored in, the odds of hitting the jackpot will be more like 1 in 7 instead of 1 in 6.73.  Martingaling a 1-in-7 system is going to be a lot more remote than Martingaling an approx. 1-in-2 system.  I do get where you’re coming from though that playing Nine to 5 in God Mode is like playing roulette rather than a slot.

yeah and you dont have a single green slot to worry about as well like a roulette wheel  …hands up if you can see bandits new reel king in 2024….9-5 …its going to get messy

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

there are variations with Martingale.

whereas roulette red or black pays evens, hitting a max win on god mode pays 6.73x, so in effect you have 6 spins at each stake where a win would become profitable. so you ould have to up the stake on spin 7 and repeat.

bandit did something similar with reel king already, where if the reel king top wouldnt cover his losses, he would up the stake and keep going.

Vinny123 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Forget Martindale at 7 in 1 chance, suicide.

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

new by nolimit Action spin fk addicted  but same time fun lol

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

also a good page to check what game is hot or cold @Bandit

https://fan.nolimitcity.com/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)