Bandit how the hell do you do it!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rickzorrr WANTED $5
    Outlaw

So picture this here I am I spotted a new bandit video on reel king…I think I’ll make a brew roll a fat one load up my video slots account and do what bandit does ( only a much lower stake lol ) I’m 550 spins in not 1 ding to the end?!! Balance looking bleak wish me luck…..well played Steve your wins are phonominal

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

rickzorrr wrote:

So picture this here I am I spotted a new bandit video on reel king…I think I’ll make a brew roll a fat one load up my video slots account and do what bandit does ( only a much lower stake lol ) I’m 550 spins in not 1 ding to the end?!! Balance looking bleak wish me luck…..well played Steve your wins are phonominal

Stay in control mate and keep to your  limits bud .  it is acheivable ive done it about 6 times now out of 8 trys only on low stakes tho . Did you get a shot at the top yet .?  i would think you should have after that ammount of spins .

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I wouldnt be suprised if the game changed the way it plays if u are on higher STAKES.

I don’t know this to be true, but im guessing it does.

In my experience the huge  500 to 1000x stake wins come alot less on higher STAKES on some games. But Reel long id expect the opposite to happen.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Nice to have you back JB 🙂 Only mentioned that I missed you the other day 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Nice to have you back JB ? Only mentioned that I missed you the other day ?

Would you miss me if i went awol ? ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Of course I would mate 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Of course I would mate ?

Yeah your only saying that cos I’m a liverpool fan. Tough game tonight. About time we had some salah magic. ?

rickzorrr WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Just a update for you all….I’ve done over 700 spins without a ding to the end or a top on the gamble ladder…I’m not on huge stakes or anything but still I’m gobsmacked it’s taken so long for even one measly curtain that will probably pay me 5x lol….don’t worry guys I’m in control and don’t spend more than I can afford….some maybe good news I do have a max hive on wild swarm so when I have a bigger bank roll then I shall attack that wish me luck and good luck to all of you in the future 🙂 x

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

rickzorrr wrote:

Just a update for you all….I’ve done over 700 spins without a ding to the end or a top on the gamble ladder…I’m not on huge stakes or anything but still I’m gobsmacked it’s taken so long for even one measly curtain that will probably pay me 5x lol….don’t worry guys I’m in control and don’t spend more than I can afford….some maybe good news I do have a max hive on wild swarm so when I have a bigger bank roll then I shall attack that wish me luck and good luck to all of you in the future ? x

700 spins without a single scroll? ? don’t think i have ever gone even close to 100 without 1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)