Badger the bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Will you be posting a single slot episode on holy diver Tonight?

I’ve seen and heard mixed reviews.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi mate I’m with Ste in the pub it won’t be up tonight as it’s only part complete due to hitting limits on Leo Vegas we are hoping he can finish recording it tomorrow. Worry not as there is at least a video going up in the reel king back on the horse thread which you guys should hopefully enjoy. ??

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

He did say in a previous post he was giving it a bash today so ? his internet was ok for him to do so and get it uploaded but as we know bandit he will not be defeted by internet problems so its a good 95% chance it will be ready for us to veiw very soon

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Hi mate I’m with Ste in the pub it won’t be up tonight as it’s only part complete due to hitting limits on Leo Vegas we are hoping he can finish recording it tomorrow. Worry not as there is at least a video going up in the reel king back on the horse thread which you guys should hopefully enjoy. ??

He’s let you out for the evening then ???

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Tell him thanks for trying to get it up for us thoses limits in place take the piss as we all know tell him to have a well deserved piss up not to drunk though as you might escape from the basement and he wont want that lol

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Cheers seedy, good luck with the game. I can’t wait to play it but unfortunately don’t have a leo account. Tried to get one today but because I had a ban with Betfair, they couldn’t let me join as they are a sister company. I only banned myself on Betfair a few years ago because they didn’t pay me what I won haha. Wankers, can’t wait to see reel king! Enjoy the beers.

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

dave i was gutted then !!!! then there is the ace newes rhat there is an extra vid going up whoooooohoooo!!!!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Ahh nice…. Was hoping it was tomorrow myself as I’ve got some nice gardening work to do tomorrow, then some food & Thebandit’s vid lands… ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Seedy wrote:

Yeah.. All that old pony about going to the office, I know you 2 well, its the pub you crafty fuckers LOL. Office my arse.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)