Back to Work

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ps because Malta and Nova Scotia totally look the same …………….. honest

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Anyone who’s back to work.. especially those who work in retail outlets.. I feel sorry for you ? I only drove past meadowhall yesterday and the traffic was insane. Who ever goes shopping inbetween xmas and new years eve.. fuckin morons ?

Uhhhhh I did got a Sainsbury turkey for New Years for £7 quid ( the posh kind )  ……… it’s brilliant because the mrs is vegan so it’s all for me ……… tho the 35 pigs in blanket might be over kill ….. but will man v food it

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Haha, lira you can have! You need to get paid a load in Malta, rent on a 2bed apartment with a balcony somewhere near to the work spots is about 1.5k a month. If you arent earning 40k a month here living alone is really damn hard.

Fucking hell, it’s that strange one where you earn a decent amount but can do fuck all ( London jumps to mind ) I have a close friend ( who lives in Canada but a Maltese national ) so visitied and worked in Malta quite a bit …. we did docudramas and things there near Valletta and Popeye village and someplace near the airport  can’t remember the name now ….. but we then shifted everything to Nova Scotia because of tax reasons and refunds …

Its not too bad, just assume everything is 50% more expensive and its not a hard adjustment.  But you really look forward to holidays when you can do a 5 star business class bullshit lifestyle and realise that it seems a lot less as you live in such a mad country.

However this negatively affects gambling. Betting 40c and 60c doesnt have the same… feel to it? So stakes go up. Urgh.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)