August Prize Draw Results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

As i said in the last video, i’ve put the draws in their own video and posted it below….. congrats to the winners, give me a comment so i know you have seen it!

https://vimeo.com/288018100/3ed09cbda3

Kensan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

With my luck even with 3 out of 4 i still wouldn’t win. but who knows someday xD Congratz on all the winners

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Fucking no way lol. Was just watching them b4 bed for nightshift. £500 get the fuck in. Cheers bud.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Congrats to all this month’s winners 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Fucking no way lol. Was just watching them b4 bed for nightshift. £500 get the fuck in. Cheers bud.

Jammy bastard lmao 😀

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Unreal bud, do I need to do anything or will you email me once redbet confirm I played last month?.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Geordiemark42 wrote:

Unreal bud, do I need to do anything or will you email me once redbet confirm I played last month?.

Yeah you just have to wait mate, as soon as they are back with confirmation i will email you and get your sort code/account number and transfer the wonga to you 😀

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Cool cheers bud, even tho I knew I had played every month. I still checked lol. Did £30 deposit on the 4th August so I’m sorted lol. Bet loads double check after winning haha. I’m fucking over the moon.

Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I’m in shock thanks  very much x ?

Burtoni17 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Waheyy! I won finally after nearly a year haha! Awesome, thanks Bandit!!!

Nikalag WANTED $1
    Outlaw

BOOM! Second time he enters he bags a win! Nice one buddy, i look forward to hearing from you ? congratulations to all the other winners ?

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Oh my gosh!!! I won 2nd on Bet Victor … I was wishing so hard for my name to be called that I missed my name being called. Even after rewinding it and re-watching it wasn’t quite the same. And you pronounced it correctly. When I signed up with Bet Victor through your link I went on chat and let them know too. Yes, I’m a winner.  Thank you very much Bandit.

Catfish1604 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Cheers bandit a much needed bonus this month

bigbaddave WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hello mate i like to confirm i am bigbaddave and i won the £400 for 2nd place on videoslots and i would just like to say a big thank you mate and all the best and keep up the great slots videos have a great day

fkorindan94 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Im one of the winner on bet victor i cant belive  🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)