Are you up or down this week.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Zero in ive done well thought id have cracked but i didnt… and 50 quid up after the free spins shit other day!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Same old same old me . Fire in the disc fire in the disco and then fk u about 11times. £2 spins to the tune of £600 . struggling to find it funny anymore . But there is no point greetin about it so ha fuckin ha ??????

xprettyinpinkx WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I’m up for the week, about £330ish, was quite lucky on Vikings, on Videoslots, which won me £430 from a £1 spin and then thanks to bandits draw, I’m £630 up, if that counts lol. Which is weird for me because I’m usually not this lucky. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

xprettyinpinkx wrote:

I’m up for the week, about £330ish, was quite lucky on Vikings, on Videoslots, which won me £430 from a £1 spin and then thanks to bandits draw, I’m £630 up, if that counts lol. Which is weird for me because I’m usually not this lucky. ?

Well done pinky it all counts .

Treat urself dont give them it back

And stay lucky.

xprettyinpinkx WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

xprettyinpinkx wrote:

Well done pinky it all counts .

Treat urself dont give them it back

And stay lucky.

Haha I’ll try! It’s tempting to deposit again because of the lucky streak I’m on, but yeah chances are it will just be wasted so I shall try to resist! Majority of it will go into the wedding fund though so won’t be able to spend it.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I’m down ? ever since I started that thread about fisherman frankie he’s dicked me in both holes ? not massively down only about £40 but that’s still a fairly large chunk of my money at the moment.. Until I start my new bicycle courier job later today ?

I’m still looking for Frankie myself, to kick his fucking arse ?????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I’ve still not played since December & tbh Today is a struggle, in that I’m a angry man today, please ignore my posts until I cheer up ???

I’m going to tesco & then locking myself in the house, because if I go out today I no I’m going gambling.

As they say, me heads spinning and I ain’t even been smoking ?

Message to Myself.. Get food, don’t argue with anyone, Lock doors, put heating on, Load £20 into my game take out frustration by killing some peeps in virtual land ?

mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

After a win last night and landing a football bet on Saturday I’m about £1,400 up. Middlesbrough let me down for another 220 on one bet and Liverpool let me down on a Sunday bet for another 140!

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

After losing £600 in 2 days (which is £100 over my monthly limitt) i  haven’t played for a week and wont play again until the start of April. That 600 went on Eye of Horus and Fishing Frenzy on mostly 20p stakes in my local William Hill.. Biggest feature on Horus was £8..50p and £2,60p on FF. I fully accept that losing is a very regular thing playing slots, but sometimes they take the piss and it becomes plain robbery.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

I’m down ? ever since I started that thread about fisherman frankie he’s dicked me in both holes ? not massively down only about £40 but that’s still a fairly large chunk of my money at the moment.. Until I start my new bicycle courier job later today ?

I’m still looking for Frankie myself, to kick his fucking arse ?????

He’s a total wanker. Wait til I see him. I’ll stab the cunt. Yea, I said it. Stab the cunt. With his own fuckin guthook knife.

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Last time I posted something about how it went lately someone told me off and said I may have a problem so, count me out of this discussion lol

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)