April Prize Draw Results

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #69585
    pokerprouk7 WANTED $7
    Blocked

    Deleting comments that disagree with you? Wow

    #70714
    Dorinel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Omfg!!! I just had time to watch the video, and guess what. I won 500 p. But from what I remember I think I blocked the Grosvenor account because I lost a lot! I think that’s why they could not find me. After 6 month watching you I finally won… all my faulty. ?

    #70715
    Dazzashaw46 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Excellent that you won I’m just curious about your grosnevor experience? I joined through the bandits page and it said deposit £20 get £20 with 5x wagering I think? Or something similar and I did the deposit basically £440 later I didn’t get one bonus and every time I deposited I had to leave the game so basically kept having to start again and I play danger high voltage alot on casumo and thought I knew how the game plays but it seems certain casinos have there rtp set up to really milk you. I’ve sent a big email to them as I was disgusted with how bad there games played. I expect to lose but if you leave a site feeling like you’ve just given your money away it’s not a good feeling lol I’m used to getting crap bonuses and watching my money slowly disappearing and vaguely thinking the next deposit will win it back lol. I’m wondering if lots of people have had negative feedback from a site? I’m also wondering if you sign up through an affiliate site (no offence bandit deffo not having a go at you) do they set up the rtp on your account specifically so they don’t lose at first because they may or may not have to pay that affiliate a fee? It’s worth a thought

    #70716
    Dazzashaw46 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Sorry I do apologise I tried replying through the email I got and it didn’t work I didn’t know I could reply here lol. They all differ but usually between 6-10k depending on size and spec and how many windows etc. My page on Facebook is building4u if you want to have a nose or get a more detailed price

    #70719
    Dorinel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    To be honest I don’t deposit more than 30 pounds at once. But on grosnevor casino 30 pounds means not even 5  minute on 0.40 p stake for me. I don’t think it matters  if you sign up through an affiliate site. but it is obvious that there is a big difference between Grosvenor and any other casino. I remember I played for an hour one game without getting any bonus. I even left a comment on the bandit video to try the game, to see if the game has a bonus on Grosvenor casino.

    #70720
    Dorinel WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    I don’t know if I should feel bad because the bandit could not verify me and gave me the 500 pounds ??? or to feel good because I blocked my account and I didn’t lost any money?

    But to be honest when I saw the video I thought straight to my next month’s birthday ???

    this was my last chance because I blocked most of the sites. now I only play on videoslot.

    I’m watching more then playing.

    So Steve don’t stop uploading videos for us

     

    #72145
    The Bandit WANTED $5,106
    El Bandito

    pokerprouk7 wrote:

    Deleting comments that disagree with you? Wow

    I’m not sure if that was aimed at me tbh but i’ve not deleted anything for months mate

    #72400
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $54
    Outlaw

    Dazzashaw46 wrote:

    Excellent that you won I’m just curious about your grosnevor experience? I joined through the bandits page and it said deposit £20 get £20 with 5x wagering I think? Or something similar and I did the deposit basically £440 later I didn’t get one bonus and every time I deposited I had to leave the game so basically kept having to start again and I play danger high voltage alot on casumo and thought I knew how the game plays but it seems certain casinos have there rtp set up to really milk you. I’ve sent a big email to them as I was disgusted with how bad there games played. I expect to lose but if you leave a site feeling like you’ve just given your money away it’s not a good feeling lol I’m used to getting crap bonuses and watching my money slowly disappearing and vaguely thinking the next deposit will win it back lol. I’m wondering if lots of people have had negative feedback from a site? I’m also wondering if you sign up through an affiliate site (no offence bandit deffo not having a go at you) do they set up the rtp on your account specifically so they don’t lose at first because they may or may not have to pay that affiliate a fee? It’s worth a thought

    Grovesnor landbased casinos are very nice, I found their online crap for paying out, its quite good you can use your points gained on membership card online though.

    #72434
    hotboxjoe WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    will bet fair be open to everyone in July

    #72458
    thunderball6 WANTED $271
    Outlaw

    hotboxjoe wrote:

    will bet fair be open to everyone in July

    Yeah and paddy power

    #72468
    Rbreen91 WANTED $491
    Outlaw

    Dorinel wrote:

    I don’t know if I should feel bad because the bandit could not verify me and gave me the 500 pounds ??? or to feel good because I blocked my account and I didn’t lost any money?

    But to be honest when I saw the video I thought straight to my next month’s birthday ???

    this was my last chance because I blocked most of the sites. now I only play on videoslot.

    I’m watching more then playing.

    So Steve don’t stop uploading videos for us

     

    I fucking pissed myself at this comment… you now play at the site that actually lowered the RTP for play’n’go and a few other providers.

     

    the RTP on grosvenor for BTG is the same as every other online casino.

    #95246
    Tapars200789 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    As the part 2 video on Sunday was removed, I have typed out the winners of all of the April prize draws below, they were all on that particular video so until YouTube decide to reply to me about it, they can’t be seen. They all stand and are currently awaiting verification.

     

    Betfair

    249 – (M_shark) 4th Prize 72 – (CodAlmighty) 3rd Prize
    207 – (Phlame) 2nd Prize
    41 – (cazman)  1st Prize

    PaddyPower

    59 – (Ilikechickenonsunday) 5th Prize
    60 – (Gimmesomeluck) 4th Prize
    139 – (Emily1829) 3rd Prize
    101 – (feger22) 2nd Prize
    35 – (deanhuson123) 1st Prize

    Bet Victor

    285 – (robster8797) 4th Prize
    14 – (wardy077) 3rd Prize
    63 – (FreeStyle) 2nd Prize
    249 – (willsskill) 1st Prize

    Videoslots

    685 – (dfatrickz) 5th Prize
    224 – (Tornadof) 4th Prize
    742 – (Togolome) 3rd Prize
    306 – (KarenMc) 2nd Prize
    549 – (Slotking_823) 1st Prize

    Grosvenor

    236 – (Lpeeke) 4th Prize
    245 – (Keef beef) 3rd Prize
    400 – (Mrshaggy 1981) 2nd Prize
    209 – (dolally) 1st Prize

     

    As usual, i am waiting on verification for all these winners, verification includes for Paddy, Betfair, Bet Victor and Grosvenor, a check that you a) used my link and b) were active during April – that is the only entry criteria so providing that is the case, all prizes will be received. Anyone not meeting the criteria will be contacted and confirmed correct verification information was submitted before any prizes drop down to next available verified winners.

    Videoslots winners only need to have played in April as that draw is open to all whether my link was used or not. The whole verification process usually takes around a week so please be patient and i will be in touch via your registered email addresses on here.

    Well done to the winners and thanks to everyone that entered.

    hey sorry for bothering you just want it to ask aboutbthe prize draws is there anything specifically is changed in rules coz as I try to enter any prize draws I can only see the old ones from January and December and doesn’t show any new prize draws up so just wondering what would it be ? big fan of the videos  and wins.

    #95302
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

    The prize draws have finished for now because of people taking the piss with entries in the last giveaway at xmas. ?

    #95424
    Tapars200789 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    nut if u look at the videos end of the video is a prize draw fro April and bandit ask for join for a prize draw in June but example im not able to join becaus I can only see the old prize draws from January and December

    #95428
    Rbreen91 WANTED $491
    Outlaw

    Tapars200789 wrote:

    nut if u look at the videos end of the video is a prize draw fro April and bandit ask for join for a prize draw in June but example im not able to join becaus I can only see the old prize draws from January and December

    Last year?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)