Apology for Bandit from Degsy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I’m sure it’s already known, but thought you’d like to hear the apology from Degsy for lumping him in with other streamers…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2_LPK29Bbw

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s a bit unfair that someone can say whatever they want, create a bit of drama thats seen by 20k viewers, then make an apology thats seen by 10% of those.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Oh an apology . Yeah it’s a start.  But I think a donation to the active members on this site , would be a more fitting apology . ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

At least he had the balls to apologise publicly. Good on him for doing it 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah …. but it’s not like it would have taken much research for him to figure shit  out ….you know ….. like clicking any video or just coming on the web site …. drama for drama sakes …. poor YouTubing …. I’m glad I sent some shots to his channel now if it helps wash away some of these turds thrown at bandit

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Anyone who tries to say bandit is fake is just jealous, or extremely fuckin stupid. He’s shown casumo net deposits and withdrawals.. what more do they want?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I don’t know how anyone can listen to this bloke. Gees it takes him half an hour just to get to the point. Talk about dragging it out. I watched a few minutes and kept thinking bloody get on with it. Yawn ?

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Anyone who tries to say bandit is fake is just jealous, or extremely fuckin stupid. He’s shown casumo net deposits and withdrawals.. what more do they want?

I get that people have a issues with people showing gambling …the highs ( and the hidden lows) but no matter what anybody does or warns, even if bandit says “ don’t stick your finger in the socket “… somebody will do it and it’s bandits fault because… “we wouldn’t know about the socket if he didn’t point it out” .. and there’s some seriously toxic people following degsy…. who know loads about Steve ( from their one bedroom flat in Middlesex) trust em ….. they have the PROOF … hallelujah……..

Outlaw

Sorry didn’t mean to attach that to your comment winningbird

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

No problem 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Too late for that he should have done his research before putting up such a video, keel haul that filthy landlubber.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

~Ive been talking to him via email. He asks some decent questions and seems really interested int he replies. I hope he uses what I have said well, as I backed up several bandit videos and gave him some good ammo on the actual fake ones.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)