Anyone heard of this site called kwiff.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just wondered if anyone on here as used this site. I was informed about this site today and I’m not sure if it is any good. It’s called kwiff sports i think. Maybe malkychamp may know as he always knows the best offers. I’m interested in returning to sports betting in may just on low stakes and i wanted to know if this site is any good?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

As usual…. if it’s unheard of avoid it.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

It can be ok personally i found you got your odds kwiffed a couple of times when opening a new account after that they seem to disappear. Not really many other promotions so don’t really use them all that much

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

It’s genuine, I’ve won a fair bit from them over the years, two big kwiffed bets that totalled £600, both were placed, kwiffed and resulted at the same time.

After that, they stopped kwiffing bets, I think I went about 8/9 bets without a boost, then when it did boost it was by like £2.30 on an acca which was pretty insignificant.

So all in all I’d say it’s worthwhile if you’re new because you can potentially get a nice little kwiffed winner but it seems your account gets blacklisted for a while if you’re a winner!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

any on here you dont have?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I don’t understand at all. .. But I like the way it sounds, so how do i kwiff me a kwiff win?  ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Also betway is great for sports offers however if all you do is take the offer like me they stop offering you them pretty quick

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I don’t understand at all. .. But I like the way it sounds, so how do i<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> kwiff me a kwiff win?  ??</span>

It’s purely ‘random’, but it’s more likely to be kwiffed the higher your initial odds were. For example, a 20/1 acca could be boosted to 50/1, a 3/1 acca probably won’t get boosted but if it were to be boosted, it’d probably go to around 6 or 7/1.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

any on here you dont have?

Got bet365 party poker sky bet 32red 888 royal panda. On that list. I can’t play till may but wanted to go back to betting instead of the slots.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I’ve heard of it Haz and had a go once or twice. The general idea is you’re backing sports at regular odds but a small portion of your bet is taken to fund the bonus structure (a bit like a progressive).

Lets say you back a 10/1 odds sport bet by £10. You actually only get £9 on it as they take 10% but that £1 goes into a pot. Then every now and again when you place your bet, it will suddenly boost your odds from 10/1 to anything up to say 100/1 (not sure how high it can go). You’ve now got your £9 on a 10/1 shot paying 100/1 if it lands.

Pokerstars do something similar called “spin and bet” which is the exact same principle.

can be exciting to get bigger odds, but then your bet still has to win so in all honesty it’s not for me as I feel like I’m just losing a portion of my stake each bet and even when I get boosted that particular bet might not win.

that said it’s a legitimate site, and not had issues playing/cashing out etc just not for me.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

i guess we have heard of it now 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

i guess we have heard of it now ?

Next time i get my crystal ball out remind me to find something that’s going to win me lots of money. ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Illuminati confirmed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)