Anyone heard from this forum member.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Quazzi. I don’t know him personally. He was very active on the forum. His wanted value was over 70. Which was quite high 6 weeks ago. He’s getting married later this year and posted about been worried about speeches. I just found it a  bit strange he disappeared from the forum. He didn’t fall out with anyone to my knowledge. Is he still active in the prize draws I wonder. Was he even in the first place. I suppose I was thinking of his well being. Anyone shed any light to this ? I know people probably come and go all the time.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Funnily.enough mate I mentioned it to blacko when we met up…….hope hes just on a holiday or something as seamed a decent person on here

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Well… I’m completely suprised that anyone cared atall about my well being!

Just goes to show the genuine caring of the members of this forum.

Little bit of an update,

I’ve always been here… just lurking every other day or so… I always thought I had my gambling under control but a recent lapse in judgement saw me fall out with the misses!

Still watching the Bandits videos, how can I not?

Anyways, everything is back on track now and I’m still getting married! £1100 to rent 10 fucking suits is ridiculous but I’m still going ahead with it!!

Thanks for the concerns guys, means alot!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Just checked its over a month now since his last post. Maybe seedy could send him an email and let him know our  concerns .  Hope he is ok . well done for bringing this up haz .

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Geezawin wrote:

Just checked its over a month now since his last post. Maybe seedy could send him an email and let him know our  concerns .  Hope he is ok . well done for bringing this up haz .

If only the member in question would pop up and post something 😀

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

*cough*

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Little bit of an update,

I’ve always been here… just lurking every other day or so… I always thought I had my gambling under control but a recent lapse in judgement saw me fall out with the misses!

Anyways, everything is back on track now and I’m still getting married! £1100 to rent 10 fucking suits is ridiculous but I’m still going ahead with it!!

Nice to know ur well bud . theres nothing gets by haz . (I’ll need to learn how to type faster) all the best with ur gambling and ur wedding mate.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Little bit of an update,

Ha. Glad your well mate. Good luck for the big day. You’ll be fine.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Little bit of an update,

Ha. Glad your well mate. Good luck for the big day. You’ll be fine.

Top lad! Appreciate it mate.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Hey  Quazzi lad. ?

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Ah getting married, biggest gamble of them all ?

I mean, congratulations and good luck! ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Hey  Quazzi lad. ?

Behave yourself!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)