Anyone have a Fruit Machine in their house?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Michael1305 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Crazy Fruits red £5 jackpot. First machine I ever played getting difficult to find parts but love it. Tried to convince the wife that we could fit a 3 player bullion bars in the dining room. She didn’t seem to keen. Really don’t know why

FruitVideos WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I don’t often have them all on. They are plugged into their own walls, so I pick a wall, have that row on 🙂

Jackpot King is indeed a fantastic b3!

MrDale WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Does anyone know the best place to buy one (and deliver)? Always wanted one and think I’d save cash in the long run by playing it at home and getting my fix rather than in pubs after a few. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigmike WANTED $9
    Outlaw

ya steve b4 the married days had a 5 seat blackjack table dart board and e  fruities club cops and robbers physo cash beast i think it was called fight night early 90s jobs but oh what fun and they used to pay for tge xmas beer fund lol gr8 days

bigmike WANTED $9
    Outlaw

mr dale you can pick um for about a ton or so on eay pal theres loads out there

MrDale WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thanks for the reply bigmike, I had a look on eBay but it was coming up costing 200 and that’s before I’d even sorted delivery etc. Just seeing if there was a website other than eBay I wasn’t not aware of.

SiE77 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

There are a few groups on Facebook to get good deals on. Arcade and Fruit Machines for sale is pretty decent.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)