Anybody awake?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Kalamwaites WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Where is the Sunday slotting? Lol

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Kalamwaites wrote:

Where is the Sunday slotting? Lol

Someone hold me back . ?

Gboy1969 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Silly money it takes the fun out of slots that’s why I play them not to win or make a livelihood out of it but good luck to you keep up the good vids ps why so long since the last one

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Gboy1969 wrote:

Silly money it takes the fun out of slots that’s why I play them not to win or make a livelihood out of it but good luck to you keep up the good vids ps why so long since the last one

Watch the last vid. Listen. And you will find your answer. Makes me laugh how many people ask the same question when he’s already said what he’s doing etc.

Gboy1969 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Does that make ok to gamble that sort of cash what’s more than most earn in a year

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Gboy1969 wrote:

Does that make ok to gamble that sort of cash what’s more than most earn in a year

There is a lot off things not right in this world mate but stevie is not one of them .

He doesnt shove this in people faces  its his job and he is good at it . He isnt ripping anyone off and is a gambler who takes risks just like u and me

I would like to say i play slots for fun mate but i would be lying .

WE ALL PLAY TO WIN . SIMPLE.. NO MATTER WHO WE ARE . AND THE MORE WE WIN  THE BETTER. FACT ??

Novomatty WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Anybody know where the bandit is? Not seen a video for a while! Now I know how a junkie feels when they can’t get their fix ?

ReptileSpit WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Said he was on father duties. I think he mentioned it in his last video at the end.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

thought youde gamstopped are had a heart attack of them reel king gambles thebandit lol cause not seen a video for a while hope everything is  ok and you are still making the videos cause alot of people enjoy them good on your next one pal

Dolly WANTED $10
    Outlaw

“not seen a video for ages” , “What’s going on?”, “are you ok? why no video?”

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> Do these people watch the previous video with their ears taped up or something….. honestly…..some peolpe ?</span>

Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I think he’s on daddy duties family comes first .a video will appear soon good things come to those who wait

giannix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I’m at work right now, just wondering how you’re doing  😉 miss your videos

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

think he must of stopped doing them must just be concentrating on is football team thing cause dont think ever been so long without any content getting put out

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

THEBARON wrote:

think he must of stopped doing them must just be concentrating on is football team thing cause dont think ever been so long without any content getting put out

I’ve hardly worked on anything. Listen to the end of the last video where i say what i am doing and where i have gone, there isn’t really many more ways i can tell people than direct on videos, on twitter and on this forum. It has been 11 days.

Sal139 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

THEBARON wrote:

I’ve hardly worked on anything. Listen to the end of the last video where i say what i am doing and where i have gone, there isn’t really many more ways i can tell people than direct on videos, on twitter and on this forum. It has been 11 days.

The longer you’re away, the more cult like this whole thing becomes.?

I hasten to add that it’s clearly only a few people but it seems that if you leave them, they become lost, almost without purpose. ?

Kind of reminds me of The Life of Brian. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)