Anybody awake?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Just having my usual sesh on the old yellow brick road – £800 in and i go for it, i hit a £6,144 gamble for £12,288 and DONK it fucking loses

ANIMAL lol

Then, £7k in, I really go for it, I hit a £15,360 gamble for a monster £30,720 at that level of money in…. DONK it fucking loses.

SAVAGE.

£62k in for the first top, sigh.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

First top was a £23,040 and then literally about 5 presses later it goes up for £25,600 – back in the game at that point i was!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Booooooooooo!

I can’t imagine how much you’ve shortened your life expectancy from the stress of these gambles ?

Best of luck mate!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pahaha i just looked at the history and between those two tops….. there were 34 seconds! Surely that is some sort of record lmao

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Holy shit….. he’s at it again…..  haha 😛     Im just sticking to £10 at a time, will be £60 in and no tops, but im only doing 5p a go, it lasts me ages, but i’ll never make a profit playing like this, but its just pure fun…..   Hope you get a few more big tops…    34 seconds has to be a record, at least i hold the lowest top record of £6 (i hope)   😛

Outlaw

£25.60   Get in…  🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Got the balance to £87,420 i think it is time for bed lmao 😀

Mental

Outlaw

Wow, well done, throw your mouse this way 😛

Sleep well you crazy diamond 🙂

Outlaw

Well, that 25.60 didnt look like it was going to last and then booooom haha

Right thats my funds for tomorrow sorted…..   night night all, dont let the reel king bite 😛

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

welldone mate. must say up until this month I was doing ok getting atleast one top every time I played it my biggest £768 on a quid however this month i have played it 6 times and it’s donned one off the top 14 times in a row. absolutely fuming and frustrated. now roughly £1600 down on the game I usually start at 20p and usually end up on 60p were it usually tops but last month I was going up to a quid before it would go. now it won’t go at all for me so I think a break is in order to save my sanity lol. glad it’s still working out for you pal and best of luck.

Outlaw

I know what you mean, i had a good Jan/Feb, a top a day seemed to be the way, my best is £512 but as soon as it got to March, i couldnt hit any, had about 2 week with nothing, i was lucky if i got 2 away from the top, but it seems to be better this week, thats why i stay on 5p, as them few weeks on 20p had the bank looking a bit shit hehe…   Ive been trying different browsers and even a few different mice but they all were the same, so maybe it does go crap in patches and then all comes good…   Give it about 2 week or so and see if its any better or if you cant resist, like me, go on 5p or even 1p, but when you get the jackpot screen at them stakes it does make you spew hehe…

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

FFS Bandit what you doing man? It’s great that you pulled it back and some but one day it’s gonna have you for a few hundred grand.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ya crazy bastard??. People said they would change this game. They never will. It’s there for the long haul. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

NudePicsForFreeSpins wrote:

FFS Bandit what you doing man? It’s great that you pulled it back and some but one day it’s gonna have you for a few hundred grand.

I appreciate it is hard for people to accept but it is all factored in.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

£25,000 is such a mental amount to win and you do it so often surely novomatic will start tweaking it soon you must have taken close to a mil out of it since you started playing it like a crazy cunt ?

When you get upto a massive profit do you put a percentage back into the reel king pot and keep the rest seperate? I think that’s what I’d try to do if I was winning such huge amounts almost daily lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)