Any bikers on here……..

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Genuinely, about 63 lol

That’s not too bad really. I bet you can have most cars off at lights plus I bet it costs about 12 quid to fill and lasts ages

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

You got ur Scotland dates yet Andy?

Back in the office on Friday mate so should have them then

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

OK Andy, will send you my email and we will keep in touch, probably Edinburgh would be better. Might be some other members up North that fancy a pint.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

little1large1 wrote:

Does a Grifter count?

“cue people googling it”

I had a grifter, 3 gears on handle grip  before that I had a striker with the hard tyres ?brings back some memories

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

As a continuation from my vaping thread, thought I would ask if there are any bikers on here and if so what you have and when you ride?

Im an all weather biker; sun, snow, ice, hot, cold doesnt bother me. I use it as an excuse to get out and about for a couple of hours.

Current collection is:

Yamaha XJ 900 (used for touring as Mrs W likes this one)

Yamaha 1000 Thunderace (good all rounder for me)

Yamaha YZF 600 Thundercat (my preferred bike at the moment, great for throwing around country roads)

NCX 750 (won this in a private poker cash game; ended up giving it back after a couple of weeks as although it was brand spanking new it just didnt suit my style of riding)

Looking to pick up a Hyabusa or ZZR1400 this year as I want something a bit meatier than what I have.

That is quite the collection mate nice one, I’m the same an all weather rider, got my trusty Yamaha xj6 would love to go bigger maybe 1000cc but I’m not the most responsible rider and would most likely kill myself the first day of owning it, could never go back to a car, can’t stand the traffic!

Blocked

On a twisty road mate I find that my Thundercat (600) outperforms my Ace (1000) simply because its lighter and easier to throw around. In a straight line the Ace is perfect for smashing down the motorway etc.

If you look at the TT times theres not a major difference between the lap times on the 600’s compared to the 1000’s and a lot of the pro’s prefer the 600’s for riding on “normal” roads

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have 2015 Suzuki Hayabusa  =)

Blocked

Do you want to sell it? Im torn between that and the zzr 1400

Kautsumarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Do you want to sell it? Im torn between that and the zzr 1400

Not for sale sry i just got it last summer  =) epic machine.

Urbanskater38 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Me and my brother are looking at 125cc to start off with then onto for me a kawaski mean streak 1600 and I think he wants a 600cc cruiser. Any suggestions on a reliable 125cc only need them for a few months to be honest.

Hitmarker WANTED $4
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Hitmarker wrote:

Yamaha FZR600R 4JH, done the body work and paint myself aswell as the decals.

Do you ever find the brakes a bit spongy mate? Only ask because I had to upgrade both my cat and ace as the stock ones just didn’t cut it for me

Alright mate, when I brought it I replaced the pads and brought some race discs as I might aswell not had brakes when I brought it they were that worn, but after the disc swap and pads it stops on a dime so to speak, going with brembos on them soon as with me ragging it round the country roads thinking I’m doing the TT course every weekend I go through discs quite often, going to bite the bullet and go for some £400 discs rather than the £200 discs I’m eating through atm

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Where is Big Andy?, he aint been around lately.

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

Where is Big Andy?, he aint been around lately.

Resident Evil 2 came out yesterday mate. So basically working and smashing through that hahaha

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I got my motorcycle license in 2008, before that i was just driving my motocross bike everwhere, which the cops didn’t enjoy too much..

I currently own a 2012 KTM 690 Duke-r, with all the extra parts and performance parts you can get. Didn’t use it too much last summer, got a bit bored of riding on the same roads as i have been riding on the past 15 years. Great bike, very easy to ride. My first bike was a 2009 KTM 530exc-r supermoto, sold tthat one to buy the current one in 2013. Might sell it next summer, if it’s used as little as last summer.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)