Ante post gambles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Just put a few wacky  ante post bets on to lighten up a boring Monday rnorning.first off the new James Bond 100/1 Gillian Anderson.second bet was Donald trump to be seen eating a mighty Mac by end of 2019 33/1, and lastly trump to open Area 51 in his first term of office 33/1.i will be adding more over the next few weeks so any suggestions anyone has will be welcome.they must be real odds from bookmakers.going to build a portfolio of around twenty bets .

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Oldmoon wrote:

Just put a few wacky  ante post bets on to lighten up a boring Monday rnorning.first off the new James Bond 100/1 Gillian Anderson.second bet was Donald trump to be seen eating a mighty Mac by end of 2019 33/1, and lastly trump to open Area 51 in his first term of office 33/1.i will be adding more over the next few weeks so any suggestions anyone has will be welcome.they must be real odds from bookmakers.going to build a portfolio of around twenty bets .

Pahahahahahha Donald Trump to be seen eating a mighty mac :_) that’s a great thing to be on 🙂

Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Forgot to mention each bet will be £10 and any successful bet I will split with the member who puts it up if it comes in.decent odds only please.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)