Another cold one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well it’s minus 5 outside guys and girls so be careful outside folks. Go steady on that building site kingpab. No road rage on way to work jb. Malkychamp keep smashing that real king. Hacko keep picking them winners. Green2271 soon be pay day mate thanks for everything with poker. This girl carry on been mum of the year. Mr b keep making them awesome pictures. Andy we will see you after you’ve hammered resident evil 2 for a month lol. Blacko keep doing the fine work you do. Geezawin enjoy been a grandad. Xbobmad good luck with parenthood. You’ll get your single series slot vid on donuts one dsy.Biohazard the next maths and statistician genius. Your expertise astounds me. Seedy don’t worry pal were still 5 points clear. Michaellfc96 it is coming back to anfield and bandit enjoy the darts. Thanks for all the entertainment. So have a nice day folks it’s nearly the weekend and all keep doing what you do. Ps sorry people I’ve missed lol ????

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Chatham Ski Centre was closed because it snowed. There’s a certain irony.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Cheers Haz but we have been off all week because of the cold. Too strict site rules these days. Joys of being self employed . Shame we don’t get paid . Cheif dog walker this week ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Likewise self employed mate and would you believe currently on a field with pooch and frisbee lol. ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

What dog do u have pal? Mines the cockerpoo in the pink.. The other two dogs are the mother-in laws. Doing my good deeds for the day ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Black lab mate 2 and half she’s mental. Proper hyper all day everyday. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

? If only haha 2 hours out in the bastardin snow before i even got to work get there and no heating in the warehouse. Gna be a cold 1. Have a nice day ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Well it’s minus 5 outside guys and girls so be careful outside folks. Go steady on that building site kingpab. No road rage on way to work jb. Malkychamp keep smashing that real king. Hacko keep picking them winners. Green2271 soon be pay day mate thanks for everything with poker. This girl carry on been mum of the year. Mr b keep making them awesome pictures. Andy we will see you after you’ve hammered resident evil 2 for a month lol. Blacko keep doing the fine work you do. Geezawin enjoy been a grandad. Xbobmad good luck with parenthood. You’ll get your single series slot vid on donuts one dsy.Biohazard the next maths and statistician genius. Your expertise astounds me. Seedy don’t worry pal were still 5 points clear. Michaellfc96 it is coming back to anfield and bandit enjoy the darts. Thanks for all the entertainment. So have a nice day folks it’s nearly the weekend and all keep doing what you do. Ps sorry people I’ve missed lol ????

Awww Haz your so sweet ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Don’t say that mate we’ve got a loooooong way to go haha.

We were 5 clear with 3 or 4 games left in 2014 ??

I take nothing for granted hahaha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haz is a right sweetie!

Have a great day all, careful on the ice. 😉

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

The wife said it was -6 here this morning when she was taking the kids to school, cray shit that is!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Ya big softie haha 🙂  have a great day mate, stay safe if your working in this bud. Also I can’t wait for the upcoming tournaments, hopefully we will both make the FT this time! I forgot to tell you when we played last when you limped on SB against me and I shoved I was holding QQ still regret not slow playing it to get a bit of value but The Bandit almost trapped me with K10 when I had AA, managed to get him back with that K2 hand though :D.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

And apologies for not mentioning other regulars argyl53 thagabstar Quazzi and eight black. These guys bring great topics to the forum. Cheers for the interesting reading. Currently on a journey humber bridge to Widnes it’s not fun. Not looking forward to going over the pennines in this weather. Joys of been self employed. Bandit I’m hoping your going to write something on one of them cards at the darts so we can see it. No doubt if you do it will be something about reel king ha ha.??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Ya big softie haha ?  have a great day mate, stay safe if your working in this bud. Also I can’t wait for the upcoming tournaments, hopefully we will both make the FT this time! I forgot to tell you when we played last when you limped on SB against me and I shoved I was holding QQ still regret not slow playing it to get a bit of value but The Bandit almost trapped me with K10 when I had AA, managed to get him back with that K2 hand though :D.

Glad I didn’t raise lol. I was just happy I guessed your ace king when flop was 10 jack jack I had ace queen in that hand even though I didn’t even win the hand. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Ya big softie haha ?  have a great day mate, stay safe if your working in this bud. Also I can’t wait for the upcoming tournaments, hopefully we will both make the FT this time! I forgot to tell you when we played last when you limped on SB against me and I shoved I was holding QQ still regret not slow playing it to get a bit of value but The Bandit almost trapped me with K10 when I had AA, managed to get him back with that K2 hand though :D.

Glad I didn’t raise lol. I was just happy I guessed your ace king when flop was 10 jack jack I had ace queen in that hand even though I didn’t even win the hand. ?

Yep, that was a darn fine read from you! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)