Am I wrong?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi Hacko….. Yeah bro taking your kid to Macdonalds is totally unfair to her health, these fast food chains are so unhealthy its unreal…. ????J/K Ofcourse but not really….

You would always want the best for your kids so if your asking your actually saying it yourself as you know it’s not right….

There’s far more productive/Father times you could be doing….

Kids are sponges & learn most from their parents habits… Playing sports or reading/education is always best, taking an interest in her school work while the holidays are on is all good….

Learning her about social media etc is what I’d be doing with my 9 year old along with the Internet & Finding relevant information for her…

Teaching a kid the wonders of the Internet for her future is what I recommend ??????

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

If I ever had kids I would never take them to an arcade because I believe that is what started my addiction.  My parents would always give me loose change to go and play the 2p cash falls machines and then the fruit machines that you could play for 2p at the time like Route 66.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Thank you everybody who has replied and I appreciate your honest answers, quite a mixed bag as expected and some very good points made which have been taken on board.???

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)