Absolutely disgusting screen on Millionaire

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pinti WANTED $1
    Outlaw

base game roll in.. it cleared the first reel fully about 3 times with others wins.. but didnt land the gem. 20p stake ended up winning £3 something.. worked it out that would be 1600x if the gem rolled in on the first! gutted. anyone else had similar things? absolutely tilted my bollocks off..

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Oh wow yeah that is a naughty one! I wonder if the game knows it is putting that kind of thing up or whether it is just genuinely displaying a random “loss” spin in any config?!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

??

Alkaline385 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I had a similar screen could not screen grab in time. I’ve played for ages tonight and past couple of days. I just can’t get a bonus on the the game I’ve staked more this week then usual so giving up. Worse thing is I’ve only had about 3 teasers the whole time I’ve played bad times lol must be really broken

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I’m sure it knows its doing it.  It’s a near miss, like 2 pots rolling in on rainbow riches and the 3rd one just off the top of the screen.  Extra Chilli does the same thing with purple ronnies.

Pinti WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Oh wow yeah that is a naughty one! I wonder if the game knows it is putting that kind of thing up or whether it is just genuinely displaying a random “loss” spin in any config?!

dunno mate but you’d have to be one sick bastard to program that one in haha, imagine the smug face theyre pullin as they pop it in just knowin its gonna ruin someones session.. cheeky as, if thats the case haha im tellin u i watched the first reel clear almost fully like 3 times.. it knew what it was doing, i was so sure it was coming in haha. got to be some sicko who coded that in im tellin ya

micekas WANTED $5
    Outlaw

@THE BANDITO,

Oh I feel the game knows whats happening and doing it on purpose. So you get that rush of almost hitting big and chase it even more.

HaHa, fudging bastards 😀

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I think this is known as gambler’s fallacy.  Near-misses are programmed into slot machines, both online and offline, and also fruit machines.  The software is telling your brain to subconsciously register this as a ‘near win’ instead of a loss, which keeps you playing for more.  The same goes with small wins.  If your stake is £1 and you win 60p, the slot plays a visual and sound cue to imply that you have ‘won’, egging you on.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

It is 100% programmed. You won’t get it every spin obviously, but it’s randomized as a loss screen to come up 1-2% of the time to be a close big win, and 0.25% of the time to be a close HUGE win. Same as book of dead being 4 explorers but no reel 1. The never ending GOL tease on bonanza. The novomatic 5 wilds in a non line non win. List goes on.

Valcore WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The programmer that put that in must have been having a shit day to pull something like that, Imagine playing on £10 and that rolls in

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)